Military Families
Options

Deployment sucks

Having a bad night, Feeling lonely, missing my hubby, questioning everything, probably making things seem worse then they really are. Ugggggg!

Just need to vent, that is all... 

Re: Deployment sucks

• Options
    Hugs to you! Take a deep breath. Eat some ice cream. Call a friend. Call your hubby if you can! One day at a time.
    My blog! Our kids: Natalie 6 Colton 4 Adelyn 1 1/2 Easton Si Hu (in Korea) 1 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Hugs!!! We are here for you! Been in your shoes...and it is NO fun!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSSGWifey:

Hugs!!! We are here for you! Been in your shoes...and it is NO fun!!

I love your sig pic. So sweet!

My blog! Our kids: Natalie 6 Colton 4 Adelyn 1 1/2 Easton Si Hu (in Korea) 1 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hugs. I know it's hard. One day at a time. I hope you feel better.
  • Options
    Take a deep breath, and try and think about all of the good times when he is home!! Believe it is not easy, and hormones don't make it any easier!! Ice cream for you!=)
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Agreed...sometimes we all just have those off nights! Especially since you had your baby and then DH left so soon after :(
    My DH's deployment is only 7ish months...so I think about 7ish months ago and how quickly that has gone by...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for all the support :)  I finally talked to DH last night/early this morning.  I always feel so much better after talking to him!
  • Options
    I'm sorry :(.  Take it one day at a time.  Some days will be great, others will suck.  You'll get through it!

Married 6/28/03

Kate ~ 7/3/09 *** Connor ~ 11/11/10

4 miscarriages: 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014

*~*~*~*~*

No more TTC for us. We are done, and at peace, as a family of 4.

"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"