Detroit Babies
Options

Hump day Poll

1. Are you originally from MI? If not, where were you before?

2. Are you a SAHM or a WAFHM (work away from home mom)?

3. Have you heard of Ben and Jerry's new ice cream, Schweddy Balls? Would you eat it? 

4. Guilty pleasure? (Reality tv, a good book, Schweddy balls...)

5. Can you ice skate?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Hump day Poll

• Options

1. Are you originally from MI? If not, where were you before? Nope. Seattle.

2. Are you a SAHM or a WAFHM (work away from home mom)? SAHM. I was a WAFHM with my son and I am quite happy to be at home now.

3. Have you heard of Ben and Jerry's new ice cream, Schweddy Balls? Would you eat it?  I just heard of it, and truthfully, it makes me giggle like a 12 year old boy. I am not a huge fan of malt balls, so I am unsure if I will like the ice cream.

4. Guilty pleasure? (Reality tv, a good book, Schweddy balls...) Chocolate. I buy giant bags of chocolate chips at Costco with the idea I am going to bake something, and then, I eat them. I also limit myself to reading, because once I start a book, I do nothing until its done. This doesn't work out well when kids want food, and should get dressed.

5. Can you ice skate? Barely.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

1. Are you originally from MI? If not, where were you before? Nope, moved here from Ohio

2. Are you a SAHM or a WAFHM (work away from home mom)? SAHM

3. Have you heard of Ben and Jerry's new ice cream, Schweddy Balls? Would you eat it?  Yes. Probably.

4. Guilty pleasure? (Reality tv, a good book, Schweddy balls...) Good book. Pedicure. Chocolate.

5. Can you ice skate?Yes but I'm not what you would call good.
    Come chat with other moms: www.metrodetroitmommy.com!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepinktulips:

1. Are you originally from MI? If not, where were you before? Yes, from the Upper Peninsula! 

2. Are you a SAHM or a WAFHM (work away from home mom)? I will be a SAHM, when LO is born. 

3. Have you heard of Ben and Jerry's new ice cream, Schweddy Balls? Would you eat it? I just heard of it today...I love ice cream but as PP mentioned not a fan of malted milk balls, but sounds pretty interesting....

4. Guilty pleasure? (Reality tv, a good book, Schweddy balls...) Sweets, and shopping for my new LO

5. Can you ice skate? Yes, I was in a club for 10 yrs!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. Are you originally from MI? If not, where were you before? Yes!

2. Are you a SAHM or a WAFHM (work away from home mom)? WAFHM - not the slightest bit easy

3. Have you heard of Ben and Jerry's new ice cream, Schweddy Balls? Would you eat it? I just heard of it ... still considering

4. Guilty pleasure? (Reality tv, a good book, Schweddy balls...) Shopping and candy!

5. Can you ice skate? I haven't in years, but sounds like fun!

• Options
    imagepinktulips:

1. Are you originally from MI? If not, where were you before? Yes

2. Are you a SAHM or a WAFHM (work away from home mom)? WAFHM

3. Have you heard of Ben and Jerry's new ice cream, Schweddy Balls? Would you eat it? I have heard about it, I heard it's vanilla flavored with rum.  I would totally try it.

4. Guilty pleasure? (Reality tv, a good book, Schweddy balls...) Trashy tv (i.e. Teen Mom, etc.)

5. Can you ice skate? Yes, but not very good

Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Options

1. Are you originally from MI? If not, where were you before? Yep. Born in commerce twp, grew up (6-18) in northville. Went to purdue and then got married and imported MH from Indy. Lived in Livonia for 3 years now live near Lake Orion.

2. Are you a SAHM or a WAFHM (work away from home mom)?SAHM

3. Have you heard of Ben and Jerry's new ice cream, Schweddy Balls? Would you eat it?No idea what's in it. The snl skit was a long time ago, kind of random for it to come out now.

4. Guilty pleasure? (Reality tv, a good book, Schweddy balls...) dark chocolate

5. Can you ice skate? No. I'm a wall clinger. Can't ski either.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• Options

1. Are you originally from MI? If not, where were you before? yes, Owosso

2. Are you a SAHM or a WAFHM (work away from home mom)? SAHM since 3/08

3. Have you heard of Ben and Jerry's new ice cream, Schweddy Balls? Would you eat it? yes, probably not, i don't care for rum or malt balls

4. Guilty pleasure? (Reality tv, a good book, Schweddy balls...) probably chocolate, which is bad being home all day sometimes

5. Can you ice skate? nope

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1. Are you originally from MI? If not, where were you before? Yes2. Are you a SAHM or a WAFHM (work away from home mom)? SAHM3. Have you heard of Ben and Jerry's new ice cream, Schweddy Balls? Would you eat it?  I saw someone post a picture of it on fb today, just glanced at it and I thought it was a joke.  4. Guilty pleasure? (Reality tv, a good book, Schweddy balls...) eating chocolate while watching trashy tv5. Can you ice skate? I used to be good. But haven't skated in years.

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options

1. Are you originally from MI? If not, where were you before?

Yes

2. Are you a SAHM or a WAFHM (work away from home mom)? Will be SAHM

3. Have you heard of Ben and Jerry's new ice cream, Schweddy Balls? Would you eat it? Yes heard about it on the View today. Will not eat Ben & Jerry's makes me sick

4. Guilty pleasure? (Reality tv, a good book, Schweddy balls...)Reality TV

5. Can you ice skate?Have not done it years.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"