Florida Babies

OBG suggestions for Sarasota/LWR?

Hi all.  Just found out i'm pregnant over the weekend.  Am looking for some obgyn suggestions in Sarasota or Lakewood Ranch.  We ttc for over a year and my current obg was not very helpful or concerned.  Was considering fertility doctor, but now got the + preg test.  Looking to move forward with a new doctor.

Thanks for the help!

Re: OBG suggestions for Sarasota/LWR?

• I've gone to Dr. Michael Shroder at First Physicians Group for about three years now - it's right across the street/connected to SMH. I like him and absolutely LOVE the practice. There are several doctors in the practice, so if you wanted to go with someone male/female/younger/older/etc. there are options. Dr. Dyal discharged us from the hospital after my daughter was born, but other than that I only dealt with Dr. Shroder. The Web site is here.
  • I agree. I am seeing him now and am 39 weeks along. They have a great practice. Several of my friend use Dr. Shroder.
  • Loading the player...
  • That's a great practice- Towsley is awesome!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have heard nothing but great things about First Physicians OBs....I am using Dr Kelly Hamel.  I have always had a female doc and am more comfortable with female docs.  I have had many friends and coworkers use these docs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"