Canada Babies

Happy Hump Day!

Morning Ladies!

Happy Hump Day! Wednesday's of a long weekend make me happy. We're almost at the weekend again! Woho! Yes

I am going to take 3 seconds and ***. FF told me I O'd on CD 13 and I was all excited. I thought I had a positive OPK (my first time using them) but I wasn't really confident. So last night I was feeling off and on a whim decided to use an OPK when I got home from work. The 2nd line popped up right away and was SUPER dark. I had a temp drop yesterday and when I entered it it took my crosshairs away and I had a huge spike this morning so it appears I O'd yesterday. DAMNIT! So DH and I had to wait for his parents to leave (they stopped by for a visit) and then got down to business. Now the "wonderful" timing I thought we had is maybe not so great now. Grrr!

I discovered a wonderful thing that made my day MUCH better though!... Earl Grey VANILLA tea. Whoa. My two favourite flavours in one. I don't know how I didn't know about this sooner. It's made my life complete lol It tastes like fruitloops and vanilla. Best breakfast ever lol

So how's everyone this morning now that I've vented?

Me: 32 / H: 35
Married 9-19-2009
Baby Karrot 1.0 - 6.18.2012 - She's here! Via C-section @ 38 weeks.
Baby Karrot 2.0 -
6.25.2015 - He's here! Via VBAC @ 36 weeks.
Baby Karrot 3.0 - 3.9.2017 - BFP @ 9 DPO! EDD 11.20.2017 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Happy Hump Day!

• Good morning doll!

Ugh, that's so frustrating!! This is my "fertile week" so H and I will be getting busy ED/EOD until FF confirms O.. this is my first cycle temping so I'm hoping I O sooner rather than later.. TTC is definitely not for the impatient person!! lol

Mm that sounds delicious! I only drink tea when the weather gets cold.. I started yesterday. 

My morning is going well, my boss is away until the 19th so I'm upstairs all alone in our building.. it's nice and quiet Smile

• Here's hoping you O soon too!! You're so right. If you get frustrated easily, TTC will make you nuts lol

You're lucky to have a boss who's away. Mine is ill right now and miserable because of it (rightfully so) but he keeps pacing by my desk grumbling and it's making me insane. Usually his wife will call and make him go home (lol) but she hasn't yet so I think it's going to be a long day.

Today is one of those days I just wanted to stay in my PJ's on the couch with the dog and read.

Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm trying to stay relaxed though.. It is early in our TTC journey so I don't want to stress out yet, maybe in 6 months if it hasn't worked!! lol

Ugh, I hate when sick people go to work. I'm a strong believer in keeping your sick germs to yourself AT HOME lol

I just said that to a co-worker!! "It's raining.. I want to be in my pjs at home, on the couch with a cup of tea and curled up in a blanket"

• haha Yeah it seems to be the general consensus for today. Especially because I'm reading a really good book and I hate putting it down so I can't wait to get home to read more. I'm so nerdy Embarrassed
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • LOL that's okay, I'm a huge nerd too. I'm waiting impatiently for my school books to be delivered!

I was browsing online, looking for something to give H when I get a +HPT and Old Navy has SO much cute stuff right now I'm resisting so hard not to buy anything lol

• Morning ladies!

karotelle, your timing still looks good to me! (also, holy shiit, you guys are having a lot of sex!  Stick out tongue)

I'm dealing with some slooooooow arse software at work today, so I've got The Help on as an audiobook to help combat the boredom.  I have 2 computers on my desk, and if I don't stay at the one I'm working on even when it's slow (ie, roll over the the other one and Nest/Bump) I'll get nothing done.

Tonight I'm headed back to the chiropodist (foot doc) to pick up my orthotics.  Apparently I have old lady feet already.  Though apparently pregnancy is a wonderful time to help correct foot problems, what with the softening of your ligaments and all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageraynes:

Morning ladies!

karotelle, your timing still looks good to me! (also, holy shiit, you guys are having a lot of sex!  Stick out tongue)

I'm dealing with some slooooooow arse software at work today, so I've got The Help on as an audiobook to help combat the boredom.  I have 2 computers on my desk, and if I don't stay at the one I'm working on even when it's slow (ie, roll over the the other one and Nest/Bump) I'll get nothing done.

Tonight I'm headed back to the chiropodist (foot doc) to pick up my orthotics.  Apparently I have old lady feet already.  Though apparently pregnancy is a wonderful time to help correct foot problems, what with the softening of your ligaments and all.

LOL! Yeah we are and trust me, I'm f-ing tired! Part of it is I'm tired of trying and thought more sex might be the key and the other half is DH has been working out more lately and there's something about seeing him lift weights that just does the trick! Wink

My sister is 23 and has "fallen arches" so she has to wear orthotics (sp?) in all her shoes. When she was pregnant her Doctor told her the same thing that you said, it's a great time to time to "fix" what you can.

Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good lord Karrot, I'd be exhausted!! lol
  • imagerocky_star:

LOL that's okay, I'm a huge nerd too. I'm waiting impatiently for my school books to be delivered!

I was browsing online, looking for something to give H when I get a +HPT and Old Navy has SO much cute stuff right now I'm resisting so hard not to buy anything lol

I know what you mean! Amazon has the crib set I want on sale and I love it and I want it but I can't bring myself to buy it. Although the stuff at Old Navy is sooo cute!

Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I can resist buying furniture, it's clothes that I LOVE to buy for babies/kids.
  • imagerocky_star:
    Good lord Karrot, I'd be exhausted!! lol

lol Oh I am!!  I told DH he better not get used to this because this isn't happening again next month, I just wanted to try more sex this month and see what happens and he just laughed and said he isn't complaining and all he has to say about it is "Trying to have a baby is GREAT!"  Confused

Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Haha ya no kidding. While we stress out about temps and O'ing and testing.. they're just excited about all the sex they're getting LOL
  • imagerocky_star:
    I can resist buying furniture, it's clothes that I LOVE to buy for babies/kids.

Bonnie Togs has great prices for baby stuff 

Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageKarrotelle:

imagerocky_star:
    I can resist buying furniture, it's clothes that I LOVE to buy for babies/kids.

Bonnie Togs has great prices for baby stuff 

I know, it's awesome! Old Navy stuff when it's on sale is amazing too.. also Joe Fresh (Loblaws/Zehrs) has really cute stuff that's cheap.

I know when I get KU I'll be going to the States to buy stuff + there's a Carter's outlet in Niagara Falls (Carter's is all at Bonnie Togs)

• imagerocky_star:
    Haha ya no kidding. While we stress out about temps and O'ing and testing.. they're just excited about all the sex they're getting LOL

LOL You're so right. He doesn't get why I get up at 10 to 7 every morning and temp, even on weekends. All he knows is I do that, I POAS and then he get's to have sexy time and he's cool with that. 

Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagerocky_star:

I know, it's awesome! Old Navy stuff when it's on sale is amazing too.. also Joe Fresh (Loblaws/Zehrs) has really cute stuff that's cheap.

I know when I get KU I'll be going to the States to buy stuff + there's a Carter's outlet in Niagara Falls (Carter's is all at Bonnie Togs)

I can't wait to go shopping in the states for baby stuff. I've never gone shopping in the States. I don't even have a passport yet! I have to get on that.

Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My passport is expired.. gotta get on that! lol
  • lol I had one but it expired. I got it when I went to Cuba but it turns out they don't even stamp them there so that sucked. I never went anywhere after Cuba so I just let it go but now it seems like every month someone is asking DH & I to go to the States with them so I finally said it's time to get them again. I can't believe it's $80 though. That seems so ridiculous but what can you do. I have the papers filled out I just have to get our pictures done.

I've never been anywhere except Ontario, New York (but that was before you had to have a passport) and Cuba. Sad!

Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • That's okay. I've never left North America. I never used my passport!! lol
  • I really want to go to Frankenmuth to go to Bronner's Christmas Store Stick out tongue There's also the Birch Shopping Mall about 10 minutes away that could entertain me.
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yeah my mom and her friends go there at least once a year and spend some money. Hopefully next time I'll be able to go with! lol
  • Good Morning Ladies!

I'm going to jump in on this conversation!!  Today started out great, but now I am feeling like AF is on her way! Ugh!  But other than that, it is still over half way through the work week and the weather here is beautiful, so I can't complain!  

I have never been anywhere outside of Canada, to be honest I have only gone west of Sask. Hoping to go on a delayed honeymoon to the Dominican in Novemeber though!

Hope you ladies have a great day! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagerocky_star:

This is my "fertile week"

Me too!! I'm suppose to ovulate saturday. We might be cycle ish buddies.

• imagesklady:

Hoping to go on a delayed honeymoon to the Dominican in Novemeber though!

I'm on a delayed honeymoon in November as well.. to Mexico tho. We got married in June so it was too hot to go. I've been to Cuba :)

• imagemegs2011:
    imagesklady:

I'm on a delayed honeymoon in November as well.. to Mexico tho. We got married in June so it was too hot to go. I've been to Cuba :)

We got married in June as well.  No point in going somewhere hot when it was hot here! 

• I'd love to travel across Canada. Maybe one day and DH & I are old and retired lol
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've been to out West and all over the States, but that's all!

We got married in August so obviously we didn't want to take a honeymoon ! Maybe after we have our 1st kid we will take off somewhere for a week.. hopefully lol

• imagesklady:
    imagemegs2011:
    imagesklady:

We got married in June as well.  No point in going somewhere hot when it was hot here! 

Agreed! When did you get married? I was June 11th.

• imagemegs2011:
    imagesklady:
    imagemegs2011:
    imagesklady:

Agreed! When did you get married? I was June 11th.

We got married on June 25th! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"