High-Risk Pregnancy

anyone with PUPPS??

that nasty pregnancy rash?? it started on my bum, and then traveled to my hands, up my arms..today was on my belly & legs.. crazy! they're giving me 2 anti-itch meds every 6 hours.. and i have some cream to put on... but i dont know..it's soo uncomfortable..they can give me precodsoone if it's too much..but that's a steroid so my blood sugars might go high again.. ohh geesh.. this sux
IVF - 9/09 - BFN! :( IVF #2 - ER 3/16; ET 3/18 with one embryo Beta 3/30 -- BFN! :( IVF #3 - 5/10 - BFN! IVF #4 - 11/10 - BFP. m/c at 6weeks :( FET #1 - 2/11 - BFP. beta on 2/21 :) Thank you God! :) u/s on 3/7 showed TWINS! u/s on 3/11 TWO heartbeats! Couldn't be happier :)

Re: anyone with PUPPS??

• I am so sorry! I have PUPPS during my first pregnancy. I refused to take meds for it but I did try calamine lotion, cocoa butter, and a few other lotions and nothing worked. It did stop the day after I gave birth. I was super uncomfortable but I just continued with my daily regimen of a body scrub of crushed cocoa beans and hemp lotion. I did not have any stretch marks or scars from the rash. Just remember to tap not scratch. Wish you the best :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm sorry! After a great pregnancy I got PUPPS in my ninth month. Nothing really helped. The only time I was comfortable was when I was sitting in an oatmeal bath. I also read that a lot of people recommended drinking dandelion root tea and that it cleared up within a week of drinking it several times a day. After I had my daughter the itch  cleared up almost instantly. The rash went away after about two weeks, I know it seems almost impossible not to do but really try not to scratch, it just gets worse. Praying it clears up soon for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"