December 2010 Moms

Recommend jammies for LO...

M is getting close to outgrowing the 9 month footed sleepers (well, the 6-9 month ones, anyways. I'm having a hard time finding JUST 9 month, or 9-12 month in footed sleepers)

I'm getting kind of nervous because he has only EVER slept in footed pajamas, and it looks like the 12 month stuff most places have are not footed sleepers. I guess I could just put socks on him. Haha, what a silly thing to get nervous about.

Annnnnyways, if you have a baby is anything other than footed sleepers, what would you recommend?

(Honestly, it probably wouldn't make a difference what he slept in, but I can't help but think about these things...)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recommend jammies for LO...

• I found 12 and 18 month footed jammies at Carter's (online) just last week!  Some of them are cotton and some are microfleece.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • when griff moved onto 12 month (and then 18 month) sleepers, they werent footed so we used socks and he did fine.  now hes stretching out his 18 month sleepers and im not sure where to go on now cause i dont think i've seen 24 month sleepers before.  i guess a shirt and pants?
  • Loading the player...
  • Children's Place has some really nice cotton footed's on sale right now (2/$8). 

I am also in LOVE with the Hanna Andersson organic cotton PJ's.  They are a little pricey (thank you MIL) and they don't have feet, but they are so soft and comfy looking.

https://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC%7c2%7c2%7c156%7c309%7c9%7c%7c&simg=33081_59H

• we had a hard time finding footed 12 months also. I got two-3 from Carters. We ended up buying 2-piece 12 month pjs to supplement & 2 other one piece non-footed thermal type pjs, all from BRU.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageNicole0012:

M is getting close to outgrowing the 9 month footed sleepers (well, the 6-9 month ones, anyways. I'm having a hard time finding JUST 9 month, or 9-12 month in footed sleepers)

I'm getting kind of nervous because he has only EVER slept in footed pajamas, and it looks like the 12 month stuff most places have are not footed sleepers. I guess I could just put socks on him. Haha, what a silly thing to get nervous about.

Annnnnyways, if you have a baby is anything other than footed sleepers, what would you recommend?

(Honestly, it probably wouldn't make a difference what he slept in, but I can't help but think about these things...)

I know Old Navy has them (at least online), I bought some for my nephew who won't sleep in anything else ...course he's also 3 ...I haven't looked for LO's age.

You could check your local Goodwill.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers We're Finally Three

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Cassie has read 1 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • Charlie is so long and skinny, we switched to separate jammies and they're working great. He still has a few footed sleepers, but for the most part he's in a shirt and pants now. The ones we have are mostly hand me downs or from consignment, but Carter's, Gymboree, and a few other places have them.

When its chilly, he wears socks. And as an added bonus, in the morning he wakes up and plays with his socks and it keeps him quiet for at least 15 minutes. Haha

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• We use long sleeved onsies with a sleep sack. We have a fleece sleep sac and a cotton one, so we can vary it depending on how chilly the house is. This is what we did for DD until she got better at keeping herself covered with blankets. Then we used a top and pants with a blanket.
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Carters & Children's Place both have them larger! Ive gotten 3T at both places. We're in 2 piece for DS1, but he keeps covers on and we're hoping to potty train soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Carter's is where most of Ari's footed sleepers have come from.  WalMart also has them.

Now that Ari is wearing 18-24 month clothes, sleepers are almost impractical.  I find the pants and t-shirt pj set from Old Navy to be very comfortable for him He has one with a monkey on it he wears all the time.  DH hated putting him in pants at night but now he is used to it.

• I've been having the same exact issue, Nicole0012!  LO's going to grow out of his 9 month sleepers any day and I've had trouble finding 12 month ones.  Most of the 12 month sleepers I saw where either fleece or ugly (hehe).  We can't do fleece because LO gets hot in it.  I found ONE at Carter's that I like.  My mom found a couple at the Disney Store.

If you can do fleece, I've seen them at Carter's and Target.

Pregnancy Ticker

• We've got the Hanna Anderson ones (not footed) for like $10/$11 at Costco.

All the ones we have that are footed (either in 12 month or 18 months size, DS is in the 90th percentile for height) come from Carter's or Children's Place.

And FWIW DS seems to sleep the same in either kind of pj's - he doesn't seem to get any colder when his feet hang out. B

But if I know it could get a little chiller that night I still put him in the footed ones, cuz we are mom's and worry about silly things like that Stick out tongue

• Children's Place stretchies tend to go up to size 2T or so.

DS wears the Faded Glory PJs that you get in boxes at Walmart. They are a long-sleeve top and pants for $5. Can't beat that! We also have some 2-piece PJs from Old Navy and GAP. And 2 pairs of the footless Hanna Andersson sleepers that a pp mentioned.

Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015
  • I thought it was just me...I was wondering if the stores were sold out of 12 month footies. Not only are they warm, but they are just SO DARN CUTE!   What's cuter than a baby in footie pjs?  They have plenty of time for 2 piece jammies when they are "big kids."

I haven't checked Carter's or Children's Place yet.  Bought 2 piece jammies at Target to get started.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • If you really have your heart set on footed jammies, Target sells them up to little boys size 16, which on a good day, even I can fit into. Stick out tongue

Yes, I have footed jammies. Don't judge me.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Children's Place stretchies are my new favorite

https://www.childrensplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TCPSearch?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10001&N=0&Ne=&Nao=0&sale=0&url=SearchView&Ntt=stretchies

I like the little grippy material on the feet and the elastic at the ankles because they don't bunch up as much and DS doesn't get stuck in them when he's crawling around and standing up, etc. 

• Kohls has 12 month, 18 month, 2T, 3T and 4T footed sleepers from Carters! I will be putting him in them FOREVER! 
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • I just got the Carter's catalog in the mail today.  They are having a big sale, so it's worth checking out!
  • Children's Place and Old Navy have larger footed sleepers. I think ON only sells them online, though.
  • There are larger footed sleepers at Costco. They are the fleece though, and since it's finally summer here, we aren't ready for that. I did buy DD a non-footed 24 month sleeper at Target the other day. I think it was even on clearance. Lately she's been sleeping in pajama sets because it's been really warm. They are t-shirts and shorts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"