North Carolina Babies

Anyone lease a car?

We have a leased car.  We mistakenly thought we could terminate the lease early, pay the fees, etc. if we ever needed to get a bigger car.  Well, now we need a bigger car because there is no way 3 car seats will fit in our crossover and in my brief conversation with the dealer (he's calling me back), it sounds like I can break the lease but still have to pay on it for the remainder of the lease term.  Which means we'd end up with 3 car paymens for at least a year -- not doable!  I'm freaking out.  Anyone have any experiences with leases?
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone lease a car?

• We HAD a leased car (and will never do so again).  We traded it to buy a car, at a different dealership.  Basically, they rolled some of the balance due into our new car.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good point.  We had tried a 5-pt harness booster for Natalie in what we have but I didn't think about maybe buying a new carset for Claire and/or baby.  We'll have to look into that.  Thanks.
  • Loading the player...
  • I leased my car when i was in college then liked it and thought i'd keep it a while so i bought it.
    could you buy it then resale it without losing a ton of money???

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsLee04:
    Nevermind Wink

Thanks!  I'm on top of it :)

• Are you upside down on your other car? Can you sell it and buy something in cash?
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCurbsideProphet:
    Are you upside down on your other car? Can you sell it and buy something in cash?

Selling my husband's car isn't an option.  But I think we worked it out.  We're going to ride out the lease and just get new carseats.

• Getting new car seats is probably a cheaper option than a new car. Hope the car seats work out!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sunshine Radians are known for being able to fit three next to one another.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"