January 2012 Moms

Vibes request

I know this is dumb, but I have my glucose test tomorrow, and I am so nervous!  Again, it could be something to be really nervous about, but this is what I choose to freak out about.  Both my parents are diabetics, so me getting out of this would be quite a miracle.  Its just that I know what a hassle diabetes is, and I really don't want to go there!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Vibes request

• fingers crossed for you.  My dad is a diabetic so I have the same fear.  I know its silly but....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Fingers crossed!

Is this something they automatically do, or is it dependent on your monthly urine tests?

DD 1.18.2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck to you!!! I was diagnosed with GD around 12 weeks or so.  Although it's a pain, it's really not so bad once you get the hang of everything.  So if you are diagnosed, just remember it could be a lot worse!
  • imageSoonToBeMsP:

Fingers crossed!

Is this something they automatically do, or is it dependent on your monthly urine tests?

They usually test you around 28 weeks as a standard.  I was tested early because my son was almost 10 pounds (even though I didn't have GD with him).  Others are tested early for other reasons (perhaps family history?).   But most usually get tested at some point in the pregnancy.

• Good luck!!!  Fingers and toes crossed for you  Yes
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"