1st Trimester

Preggy Pops?

Has anyone tried, liked & had success with Preggy Pops? Looking for something to take at work, especially since no one there knows I am pregnant yet & the running off to the bathroom is getting old.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Preggy Pops?

• Yes, and they taste amazing. However, they make your mouth sore because they are so sour.
  • I tried them when I was pregnant with DS - but my nausea was so bad that they didn't seem to help much (not for me anyway).  They also make drops if you're not keen on lollipop sticks.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had the drops. At first I was annoyed because they just seemed like slightly sour jolly ranchers and I thought they were too pricey for what they were. But as my m/s got worse, they were one of the only things that I could actually tolerate- they're pretty delicious!
    Little Squish #1, 3.25.12

Little Squish #2 Due 10.9.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I bought some at 7 weeks along, and honestly they really didn't help too much for me.  My sister ate them all day long and swears by them, but for me I just would suck on them on my worst days while I decided what to force myself to eat and inbetween snacks and meals.  Everyone is different and I think its worth a try.  Hopefully they work for ya.  I found that they don't reduce nausea, but just give your saliva somewhere to go and helped me from gagging.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I tried one of the drops yesterday and it didn't do much for me. Then again, it was just one. The drops seem better than the pops to me because the pop made me gag.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You can also try any solid hard candy or gum.  Sour tends to work better.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
  • Yes! For about three weeks, they were lifesavers. There were some days where my stomach couldnt hold anything down, but also had days where I was on the verge of throwing up and with some deep breathing and a couple preggie pops, took me off the edge. They are kind of expensive, but I figured that I was only really sick till this week, it was totally worth it.

I had many days of nausea where throwing up could have happened, the candies were good for soothing the belly and getting some sugar into my system.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Missed m/c at 11.5wks, baby stopped developing at 9wks, D & C 12/10 ; BFP 6/11 EDD 3/16/11, DS born 40w1d at 6lbs 12 oz. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I used the preggy pops and liked them. I also bought old fashioned lemon drops and found them to work better! Anything lemon actually worked for me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"