Baby Showers

Gifts for Hosts??

What are some good gift ideads for my Hostess's ( Mom and family friend)..I thought of Bath & Body Works gift baskets, but i want to do something more for them. Any ideas?

Re: Gifts for Hosts??

• Do they have hobbies, play sports, love dining out, etc?  If you make the gift more personal I think it sends the message that you really took your time picking it out.  I have a friend who loves bubble baths so the B&BW gift basket would be great for her!  I'm sure they would love anything you give them that shows YOU appreciate THEM.  kwim?
  • I gave my hostess a gift basket of Bath and Body works and a nice robe and wrote a nice card and wrote on it "for your next shower"  You could do some Bath and Body Works lotion and spray and maybe a gift card for a mani/pedi.  Or a facial, if you can afford it!  You can get a spa gift card from walgreens that is good for a lot of different spas all around the country.  Honestly, a little something with a hand writen, personal card would mean more to me than anything expensive!
  • Loading the player...
  • You know them and their interests, I would get something personal that they would love, it doesn't have to be the same thing for both.  For your mom, I really love the LL Bean canvas boat bags that you can have personalized, she might like one with "Grandma" or whatever she wants to be called embroidered on it.  I know my mom wants one with the baby's name on it, but I am also going to get one for them that says "Grandma and Grandpa".

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Are they winos? I always love giving/getting wine as a gift and you could make a little wine basket with a nice bottle and a personalized wine glass.

And for your Mom I loove the idea of giving her her first "Grandma" gear, like a necklace or picture frame w/ whatever your kids are going to call her written on it.

"When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." -J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
  • imagemlemonroe2:
    I gave my hostess a gift basket of Bath and Body works and a nice robe and wrote a nice card and wrote on it "for your next shower"

that's adorable, i love this!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"