Childless not by choice
Options

I am going to be stepping away

Hi ladies. Some things have changed in my life and have been given the chance through an insurance change to be able to continue with our IVF journey and our journey to one day be parents to take home babies.  I dont think it would be fair to you wonderful and inspirational ladies for me to continue posting here on a regular basis while I still have options available to me.  I do hope I never have to stay here, but I know that this is here for me if I do one day need it.  I however will be looking in on you all from time to time and jumping in for support and defense if needed.  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I am going to be stepping away

• Options

Good luck to you and your DH. I hope this chance is just the beginning and that you will find your way to a take home baby.

You will be in my many thoughts.

• Options
    Best of luck to you!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That's exciting news...good luck!!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    SPAM -- redirect links removed by a moderator
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"