March 2011 Moms

I survived!

So today was my first day back at work!  I am pleased to announce I survived!  I didn't pump nearly as much as I would have liked but I managed to make it through the day without breaking down completely.  Now next Tuesday will be a different story because she actually starts daycare!  She was with my Mom today and will be with DH tomorrow.  Trusting my LO to "strangers" will be a much harder task!  All in all though...I survived and I know I'll survive Tuesday too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
BFP 6/1/14  --  Blighted Ovum: 7/9/14  --  D&C: 7/10/14
BFP 3/26/15 -- Chemical Pregnancy: 3/30/15

Re: I survived!

• Yay!! I, too, was able to go back to work, and then put DD in daycare later. She stayed home with DH for 4 weeks. I was SO thankful for that. Being able to get back into the swing of things at work, without stressing about daycare was really nice. :)
    DD born March 2011
    DS born Dec 10, 2013
  • It'll be fine! I'm so happy with our DC, hope you will be too :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! Party!!!

I am going to work 1 day a week starting this Saturday and I'm totally freaking out about it. The longest I've been away from DD was 7 hours, once, and she didn't have a great day. DH and MIL were with her and she just cried and cried and wouldn't eat. This time, it will be 9 hours.

Soooo I'm freaking out about it. She is a whole month older and generally easier to entertain, so it should be fine, but it still makes me so nervous. I just keep telling myself that lots of women work full time jobs and their babies are just fine. DH will have her for the first four hours and my parents will have her for the next five, so she's in good hands. I just worry.

Oh, being a mom! Tongue Tied

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • congrats on making it through the day! you're awesome! stick to pumping, no matter how hard it is. good luck with day care!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"