High-Risk Pregnancy

New here!

Hi, My DH and I are  30w6d pregnant with our first baby, it's a girl!! I'm a member of a due date club on a BabyZone board but came here as well..

last week I went to my regular OB check up and turned out my cervix had shortened to 1.3cm and I was dilated some... Apparently i have an incompetent cervix.. After a 2 day hospital stay, steroid shots and IV fluids I am home on strict bed rest! 

Anyone else doing the same thing or have done the same?? Tips would be nice lol!

We are due November3rd!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: New here!

• Sorry to hear about your hospital stay and shortened cervix. I am on modified bed rest due to contrax and shortened cervix (since 26 weeks). Glad you got the steroid shots! There is a daily bed rest check in. It's a great way to connect with the other ladies on bed rest. Feel free to post a reply there. Good luck!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Josiah James

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Naomi Rose

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am modified bed rest, due to a shorted cervical length of 2.2 cm beginning at 16 weeks.  It's going to be a long pregnancy.  My suggestions are find something you enjoy to keep you occupied.  I am knitting a blanket. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"