Washington Babies
Options

PG & TTC Check-In 8/31/11

I had time to sneek it in today!

We have 23 Pregnant Bumpies!!  Please reply to the post if you would like your information added to the Check In! Make sure to include your EDD.

STATS:
4 are having GIRLS   

4 are having a BOYS

4 are keeping it a SURPRISE

11 are UNKNOWN just yet

We have 11 ladies TTC

Other News 

None

Baby Watch This Week! 

None

September 2011

16 - pickthemusic ? GIRL

October 2011

10 - ~Lynchie~ - BOY x 2

20 ? karebear219 ? GIRL

23 (Possible CS 10/18)  ? IkesHawiian06 ? BOY

24 ? BriAndSean ? SURPRISE

November 2011

7 ? jenseattle07 ? BOY

11 ? kristalovesjared - GIRL

26 ? AimeeJo ? GIRL

29 ? NicoleD0516 - BOY

January 2012

6 ? crystalw13 ? SURPRISE

10 - JessieJH ? UNKNOWN

26 - WatchPot ? UNKNOWN

February 2012

2 ? MrsEditorJax - UNKNOWN

8 ? patsad24 - UNKNOWN

10 ? JessieJH - UNKNOWN

14 ? jennlin ? SURPRISE

18 ? cmcmillan ? SURPRISE

18 ? johlise - UNKNOWN

20 ? mommymeg83 - UNKNOWN

April 2012

18 ? greenmtbride ? UNKNOWN

28 ? jacquiekat ? UNKNOWN

May 2012

01 ? Requires Exalted ? UNKNOWN

01 ? peanutrcr27 ? UNKNOWN

Trying to Conceive

dawnies79 ? May 2011 (took a TTC break, but now we?re back)

Alli923 ? June 2011

tst1998 ? August 2009

KRoesToes ? December 2008

Purvalicious

RJM050705

Kglan

lessthangrace

Armenta08

Stillkelsie

KNemo ? August 2011

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

3. What are you looking forward to this week?

4. Wednesday confession?

5. Any favorite foods? ?cmcmilan

6. Do you have a lot of non-Bumpie friends with kids? -MrsEditorJax

7. Questions for next week?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Wednesday confession?

4. Questions for next week?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: PG & TTC Check-In 8/31/11

• Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in?  33 weeks today! Any new aches or pains?  Everything is painful lately...

2. When is your next appointment? September 6th Will anything special happen at that appointment? Nope, just a regular check-up

3. What are you looking forward to this week? My parents are coming to visit this weekend and I'm excited about that.

4. Wednesday confession? I really want a drink. I'm seriously ready for this kid to come out so I can enjoy a drink now and then. UGH!

5. Any favorite foods? ?cmcmilan Mexican food is my favorite thing to eat right now.

6. Do you have a lot of non-Bumpie friends with kids? -MrsEditorJax Yeah. Being around the college means I make new friends who don't have kids.

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  33 Weeks

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? 9/7, nothing special either

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Two days off in a row!

4. Wednesday confession? I am really tired of talking about my pregnancy with strangers. I work in customer service and they are trying to be nice and make conversation, but it gets really old answering the same question all day long

5. Any favorite foods? ?cmcmilan I was hard core into hard boiled eggs and pickles, but now all I am craving is cold glasses of milk.

6. Do you have a lot of non-Bumpie friends with kids? -MrsEditorJax Not a lot, maybe only three.

imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? Cycle 4. 2WW. AF is due in the next week.

2. What are you looking forward to this week? Seahawks game on Friday! Tickets were free which makes it even better! Stick out tongue

3. Wednesday confession? Lately I've had a very strong feeling of wanting to move away. Not far. Maybe Oregon or E. WA. I just feel a need to start fresh somewhere new. 

4. Questions for next week? Nope

• Options

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? AF showed up 4 days late, because you know, it's so much fun to be regular until TTC starts. Cycle 2 starts in the next few days.

2. What are you looking forward to this week? Hanging out with friends, finishing my project, having a 3-day weekend with my loves.

3. Wednesday confession? I think Tom's shoes are horribly ugly. They may be the most comfy shoes around, but they be U-G-L-Y!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    imagedawnies79:

3. Wednesday confession? Lately I've had a very strong feeling of wanting to move away. Not far. Maybe Oregon or E. WA. I just feel a need to start fresh somewhere new. 

You're not allowed to do that!

• Options

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 18 on Thursday. Same old, same old. 

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? The BIG ultrasound is Friday!

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Finding out if Bean is a boy or a girl, the start of Cougar football season!

4. Wednesday confession? I want a cheesecake ... and I want to eat it by myself.

5. Any favorite foods? ?cmcmilan Pizza (which isn't something we eat regularly), pretty much any fruit, especially apples, Mexican food, white-chocolate mocha frappuccinos from Starbucks.

6. Do you have a lot of non-Bumpie friends with kids? -MrsEditorJax A few, but no one I hang out with reguarly.

7. Questions for next week? For those having No. 2, what did you replace from No. 1?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Don't worry, K. It's only a pipe dream. You're stuck with me. ;-)
  • Options
    Pregnant Questions1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 17 weeks. Starting to be really aware of my stomach when I'm sleeping. My little bump is itching a lot this week.2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Tuesday, 9/6. Nothing special. I don't really understand why I have to have these appointments all the time haha.3. What are you looking forward to this week? The 3-day weekend!4. Wednesday confession? I got my first pair of maternity jeans this week, and I feel like I never want to wear anything else again. I LOVE not having a button digging into my belly!5. Any favorite foods? ?cmcmilan I've been really into Asian food - Thai and Chinese.6. Do you have a lot of non-Bumpie friends with kids? -MrsEditorJax More and more. All my work friends don't have kids though.7. Questions for next week? When did you start buying the *big* things? Did you wait until after your shower to fill in the gaps?
    Amanda BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I've been lurking for awhile and  thought I would introduce myself. I am expecting our first baby September 11th... coming up soon!

Pregnant Questions1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?   38 weeks! I just can't get comfortable in any position... I have to rotate through sitting, standing and laying down. 2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Next Tuesday I will have another internal to see how things are going. Right now I'm 1 cm dilated, heads down and -1 station. 3. What are you looking forward to this week? Having a three day weekend! 4. Wednesday confession? I drink way more sparkling water than regular water... like 5 to 1 ratio 5. Any favorite foods? Right now nothing sounds good... except maybe a dipped cone from DQ but my usual fav foods while not pregnant consist of mexican and thai 6. Do you have a lot of non-Bumpie friends with kids? Sadly, only a few and most of them have older kids.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hate to ask you to change this again, they are not changing my due date like the nurse said, so if you can change it back to February 21. Thanks :) 

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  15. Feeling exhausted after cleaning running around with the kids.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? 3 weeks-u/s, 4 weeks regular appt. 

3. What are you looking forward to this week? D is off the next 5 days. Going to the fair and maybe a date night!

4. Wednesday confession? M is watching way too much tv so I can rest while W naps. 

5. Any favorite foods? ?cmcmillan  lemonade still.  bbq chips.

6. Do you have a lot of non-Bumpie friends with kids? -MrsEditorJax  A couple good ones. Our little playgroup gets together weekly, and my bff has a 3 yr old and is newly expecting!

7. Questions for next week? If having #2 or #3 is there one item you really need this time?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagedawnies79:
    Don't worry, K. It's only a pipe dream. You're stuck with me. ;-)

Good. I like being stuck with you!

• Options
    Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?
    16w2d. i keep getting a (light) stabbing pain in my lower torso left side. i told the dr about this a LONG time ago...maybe at about 7 wks? and she said it's cause my ovary was pumping hormones big time.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?
    next thurs. nothing special. but i'm excited to here HB again. i still can't find HB with my home doppler.

3. What are you looking forward to this week?
    long weekend!

4. Wednesday confession?
    in the last week, i had a raw oyster, sandwich meat, and an underbaked cookie. the sandwhich wasn't worth it, but the rest was.

5. Any favorite foods? ?cmcmilan
    that are new since pregnancy? i've had a disgusting old-country-buffet craving for several days. i indulged yesterday.  Embarrassed

6. Do you have a lot of non-Bumpie friends with kids? -MrsEditorJax
    i have a few, but none that i'm super close with. one of my bffs has a 1yo, but she lives so far away, we never see each other.

none.

• Options
    imagecmcmillan:

Hate to ask you to change this again, they are not changing my due date like the nurse said, so if you can change it back to February 21. Thanks :) 

No problem, C. It's an easy fix. Smile

• Options
    imagepixiepink22:

I've been lurking for awhile and  thought I would introduce myself. I am expecting our first baby September 11th... coming up soon!

Welcome! I've got you added for next week. Big Smile

• Options
    imagepixiepink22:

Yay! We need more September babies!  Welcome!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  7 weeks and the fatigue is killing me.  I am pretty much useless all day long.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Still waiting on my first appointment on 9/21 (10 weeks)

3. What are you looking forward to this week?  Getting the heck out of dodge for the 3 day weekend. Letting MIL watch Liam while I'm lazy and read.

4. Wednesday confession? can't think of one.

5. Any favorite foods? ?cmcmilan  Mexican is the go-to food right now.  But mostly I'm just starving all day long and anything goes.

6. Do you have a lot of non-Bumpie friends with kids? -MrsEditorJax  Just a couple friends I met in my birth class.  A couple of my pre-baby friends are pregnant right now.

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Wednesday confession?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 29, when i turn over in the middle of the night, my pelvic bone pops... i feel like it's going to break!2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? next tues with my new dr. i really hope i like him because if not, then i'll be back on the hunt for another one. i'm kind of nervous to see a guy, but he was recommended by a couple people, so i'm sure he's good at what he does.3. What are you looking forward to this week? hopefully moving into a house on Monday!4. Wednesday confession? I am getting so burnt out on living in a hotel and not having a car while DH is at work. I feel like I'm becoming a bad Mom and not nearly as fun for Ella because we are both bored!5. Any favorite foods? ?cmcmilan PIZZA!6. Do you have a lot of non-Bumpie friends with kids? -MrsEditorJax Nope, none of my non bumpie friends from pre kids have kids.7. Questions for next week? Anyone started/finished/in the process of decorating baby's room? This is one of the best and most fun parts of getting ready for baby to me! I can't wait to start!
  • Options

I'm late to the party, but here goes...

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  15. Some ligament pain. My husband seems to be having worse sympathy pains than my actuals though.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? 13th. 2nd round of bloodwork for quad screen.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? long weekend!!!

4. Wednesday confession? Retail therapy.

5. Any favorite foods? ?cmcmilan hot & sour soup & my chinese place is closed today-tuesday :(

6. Do you have a lot of non-Bumpie friends with kids? -MrsEditorJax not really. I only have 2 close girlfriends with kids, the rest are still doing the house buying/marrying thing

• Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? 31 Any new aches or pains?   one of the most bazaar pregnancy side effects ever,  if I am sitting for more than 20 minutes my lady business will fall asleep...  we're talking numbness and tingling just like if it was my arm or something.  Im not a fan.

2. When is your next appointment?  It was this morning Will anything special happen at that appointment?  just the usual U/S

3. What are you looking forward to this week?  it being over.

4. Wednesday confession? 

5. Any favorite foods? ?cmcmilan   It varies on a day to day basis!

6. Do you have a lot of non-Bumpie friends with kids? -MrsEditorJax  Not a lot, no. 

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Options
    Pregnant Questions1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?   Week 5.  I've had a little lower back pain, and terrible indigestion at night.  Boob soreness seems to fluctuate throughout the day.2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? I had an appointment yesterday, and he drew another beta, so I'm waiting for those results.  I have no reason to think they'll be bad, but I'd still like confirmation.  After that, I'm not sure.  I still need an OB.
    3. What are you looking forward to this week?  Honestly, I'm excited that my ILs are coming for Labor Day, and we get to tell them in person.
    4. Wednesday confession?  I'm a little jealous that MH can still diet and lose weight.
    5. Any favorite foods? ?cmcmilan  Mashed potatoes.
    6. Do you have a lot of non-Bumpie friends with kids? -MrsEditorJax  Nope.  Very few.
    7. Questions for next week?  Do you ever stop worrying?
    TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • Options
    TTCing Questions1. What cycle are you on? IVF #1--in the 2WW. 2. What are you looking forward to this week? POAS on Sunday and *hopefully* seeing two lines.3. Wednesday confession? I'm seriously putting the cart before the horse with this IVF. But I'm ok with that.4. Questions for next week? Nope.
    TTC #1 since 2009 with unexplained infertility
    IUI#1-4 Jan.-Apr. 2011 = BFNs
    IVF#1 Aug. 2011 = c/p, FET #1 Nov. 2011 = c/p, FET #2 April 2012 = BFP!
    Beta #1 = 153, Beta #2 = 269, Beta #3 = 675
    1st U/S = TWINS!! EDD 12/29/12
    my blog: Journey to Somewhere
    ~~PAIFW/SAIFW~~
    Photobucket
    April IVF Spring Chicks

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"