Baby Showers
Options

I have one host, but now 2 others are helping..wording on invite?

Long story short..my host doesnt know what she is suppose to do.  Two of my friends offered to help her plan (I do not think this means they are paying...) Do I just put the one person's name? BTW- my shower in in November and host said she couldn't do anything until October so I am doing my invites now and then giving her the addresses to mail...

I have a feeling that the two other girls will be helping a lot.  They know of fun activities, themes, cake and food ideas, etc and my host doesn't have much time to plan at all.

Hmm...

Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I have one host, but now 2 others are helping..wording on invite?

• Options
    I would put all 3 names and maybe just make one the RSVP person (someone who is responsible obviously).  It is not so much effort to fork out money but showers involve a lot of hard work.
  • Options

imagerhubarb123:
    I would put all 3 names and maybe just make one the RSVP person (someone who is responsible obviously).  It is not so much effort to fork out money but showers involve a lot of hard work.

Ditto this...... 

"If every word I said, could make you laugh - I'd talk forever".
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You don't have to put who's hosting it.

My mom and friend are hosting mine, and they didn't. They made the shower in the baby's honour, not mine lol.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Sounds like you now have 3 hosts.
  • Options

I can't mail them out 3 weeks early.  They are going out about 8 weeks early.  Why? Some family is going to be traveling and buying airfare.  Also, about 50% of the guests work with my husband and need to take off.  It is based on when you put it in..and you can do it up to 2 months in advance. For them to get approved they need to do it at the two month mark.

Shower is in 2 months and host still hasn't started planning..she said she can't until October.  In the meantime the other two girls have send me photos and have asked forward to the host. The host asked that I don't send anything to her for a couple of weeks..ugg....

Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hi,

This is my case exactly. Originally my sister was going to throw it and then my MIL said she wants to host which is great because my sis is tight on funds and needs all the help she can get. Also my other sister wants to help out and she put herself in charge of favors, games and raffles. I will put all 3 names on the invite.

Other people who help here and there , no need to mention them on the invite 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"