December 2010 Moms

Who's ready for fall?

'cause I f-ing am. It was 98 here today. I want a sweater and a pumpkin spice latte.

image   image

Re: Who's ready for fall?

• Meeeeeee! I am ready to curl up with a sweater and a cup of tea and watch the leaves change...
      norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Us too! However I live in Az so its really only hot or hotter. I am looking forward to our "fall" but it is still a couple months away. :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • YESSSSSS!!  We've had a hot summer.  It's supposed to be 90-ish w/ heat index 100 for the next 2 days, and then...low of 45 on Monday!  Oh Michigan!!!  AC cranking one day, furnace the next!  LOL  BTW LOOOOVE the Stafford jersey!  I need to get one for LO, I do, after all, have a Lions tattoo on my ankle Embarrassed 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Moi! My fav season.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Mmmm, pumpkin spice lattes.  Has anyone had an iced PSL?  I'm afraid that it just wouldn't work.  I don't want or need that kind of sadness. 
  • Me, me, me! I'm sick of summer. I love sweaters, boots and hot spiced drinks.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Me me me!!!  I hate summer.  I just bought me a wood wick fall candle and I'm ready for some cooler air!

• ME! I have a drawer full of argyle sweaters (with matching socks, of course) calling my name. Cool

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Meee!!!!!!  We hit 100+ every day in August. 

I know we don't really get fall here.  But I want to at least be able to take B outside.  Even if I try to take him out early in the morning, it's still so hot and humid that he gets overheated.  Urgh, I want to take him to the zoo and to try out the swings and just to hang out at the park.  Okay, whining over.

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Me!  I <3 fall.  Plus it's been too hot here to take LO out for walks and I miss that.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I can't wait.  Like others have said, my area's version of fall doesn't arrive for a good while.  Even so, it's my fave season though sometimes I have to play pretend to get it, haha.
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • I can't wait until October... my absolute favorite month!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• imagemsualum96:
    YESSSSSS!!  We've had a hot summer.  It's supposed to be 90-ish w/ heat index 100 for the next 2 days, and then...low of 45 on Monday!  Oh Michigan!!!  AC cranking one day, furnace the next!  LOL  BTW LOOOOVE the Stafford jersey!  I need to get one for LO, I do, after all, have a Lions tattoo on my ankle Embarrassed 

We got it this summer when we were back visiting.  It always amazes me how loyal Lions fans are!  I'm a Denver girl so I'm a Broncos fan but DH is from western MI and will bleed Honolulu blue until the day he dies.  He has the old English Tiger's "D" tattooed on his shoulder.

J has a Broncos shirt too but it doesn't fit yet.

image   image

• MEEEEEE!! I am really looking forward to making all things pumpkin <3 And taking R to his first pumpkin patch. And for his first hay bale maze. And playing in the pretty leaves (if we can find any... since we live in western WA and all). And going to our photographers' Halloween party with R. I am just super excited for R to experience (or really experience) two of my favorite seasons for the first time!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOVE FALL!!  Snuggly weather, simmering stews, fall colors, so many festivals!!  I have a confession though...I do not like pumpkin spice lattes.  Wish I did!  They smell sooooo good but no, can't do it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!  I loveeeeeee fall!!! ahhh I can't wait.  See how excited I am Big Smile I'm ready for my yummy fall scents to take over my house.  It's supposed to hit 100 tomorrow here in Indiana in September!!  It never does this!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"