December 2011 Moms
Options

Ok, I may break down and buy my first baby item...

I know I should wait to buy clothes until after the shower, but I found the cutest snowsuit!  (something LO will need!)

It's Columbia brand, so you know the quality is good, and it's only $25! I'm so tempted to buy it now! 

Re: Ok, I may break down and buy my first baby item...

• Options
    BUY IT!!!  It's adorable :-)  I am really impressed that this will be your first baby item, you have some awesome self control!  I haven't bought a whole lot but there were a few things I couldn't pass up.
  • Options

imageDaisyKD:
    BUY IT!!!  It's adorable :-)  I am really impressed that this will be your first baby item, you have some awesome self control!  I haven't bought a whole lot but there were a few things I couldn't pass up.

I agree with this WHOLE statement! Great willpower!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love anything that has ears! ha.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Harper Jane 11/19/11 5lb 15 oz 20 inches... perfection
  • Options
    Adorable!

We havent bought anything either. But I think its easier for us bc we are team green. I have seen a lot of adorable stuff but its more gender specific.

Either way. $25, you cant beat that! I say go for it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    That is so cute! You should definitely buy it. Where did you find it?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Well worth it if you live in a very cold state this winter.
    Married 5-24-2008;
    BFP 4-19-11. Ezri Ana born on due date, Dec 30 2011!
    My Ovulation Chart 
    BFP 10-05-2014; MMC 11-15-2014.
    BFP 02-17-2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So cute! Go for it! I totally held off until 2 weeks ago. I went to a big consignment sale and bought maybe 30 outfits. My one and only splurge... and I loved every second of it. It's so fun to think about what Anna Will be wearing! Plus, that snowsuit is the CUTEST!
    pregnancy Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I say buy it, too! and if you live somewhere with longer winters, or there's a chance you'll have a big baby, I would buy it in 3-6 m instead of 0-3, so you don't have to buy a new one in February :)
  • Options
    Buy it. I had one for DS last year, he has one this year and I already have next year's in his wardrobe!! Columbia stuff is indestructable. I bought this year's one for my cousin's DS and next year's one for my Godson, both were returned to me in brilliant condition and after a winter of crawling over grass, sandpit and playground etc it's still in perfect condition.
    imageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    I love things with ears lol. I have bought so much clothes lately for LO, when im at the mall I cant help but buy one or two things...its too damn cute! and super good deals on right now with back to school and summer clearance
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Love it! That was the first thing I purchased. DH kept saying "Honey it's July" I said I know but I don't want the baby to be cold when he gets here in December. Ha! I doubt he will be out much but I feel better. Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"