April 2012 Moms

Leg hair etc

This may be TMI but...

My leg haid, under arm hair and etc are growing extremely fast to the point where i am shaving every day whereas before i could seriously wait a few days to a week before even sort of needing to shave, it is completely mental. is this normal and will it last the whole pregnancy, anyone else experiencing this.

Gracie- 17 years old expecting our little spring baby girl on april the fourth! IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Leg hair etc

• Yes, my hair got luxurious, long, and silky last pg. Unfortunately that also including all of my body hair as well. ::yuck:: 
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • It's funny, I wore pants instead of capris to work yesterday because when I was getting dressed I was like "WTF? Didn't I just shave?" but I'm known to be lazy so I just assumed more time had passed than I had thought but maybe not.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Completely normal.  It will last your whole pregnancy.  

At least we won't be pregnant all summer (like I was last time, that sucked!).  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemrsadamc 05:

Completely normal.  It will last your whole pregnancy.  

I am so looking forward to wearing pants this winter, no one will have to see my winter coat!

• Yea, I read in one of my baby books that your hair starts growing faster, AND you stop shedding hair.
    April 2012 Mamas Blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Look! I put the diaper on the baby! image Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• Yeah, it's normal and will last your entire pregnancy.  It continued a few months after delivery for me too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekrystalxyz:
    imagemrsadamc 05:

Completely normal.  It will last your whole pregnancy.  

I am so looking forward to wearing pants this winter, no one will have to see my winter coat!

Me too!

Married 9/19/09
    BFP#1 05/19/10 M/C 6/4/10 d/x threatened m/c 6/6/10 m/c confirmed
    BFP#2 10/26/10 M/C 11/01/10
    BFP#3 11/28/10 C/P 11/29/10
    BFP#4 02/23/11 M/C 3/1/11
    BFP#5 08/13/11 EDD 04/27/12 Beta @11DPO 8.79 Beta @13DPO 36 Beta @17DPO 179 Beta @20DPO 679!! 6w3d hb 116 bpm! 8w3d hb 164 bpm! 10w4d hb 177-187 NT scan 12w2d hb 173-everything looks great! 14w4d-everything still looks great! A/S scheduled for 12/12!
    Our rainbow baby is here!! Emmalynn Anne born 4/27/12 via unplanned c-section
    BFP#6 Surprise! Here comes baby #2! Harper Elizabeth born 12/17/13 via c-section
  • Thank goodness this is to be expected.

I epilated my legs before we went on our cruise.  Usually when I do this I can get away with not needing a re-do or a shave touch-up for at least a week and a half.  Well, I had to shave them twice on the cruise!  It was ridiculous.  And then I went for my doctor's appointment yesterday and was horrified when he said I needed a pap smear.  I had to bare the legs stubble and all.  Also, my underarm shaving has been pointless lately and, yup, he had to see that too even though I shaved them THAT MORNING.

• Strangely enough, my leg and arm hair grew more slowly over my last pregnancy.  My head hair was great-full and lush, then 4 months after birth I went through a horrible shed.  it was so depressing.  Now, I have all these baby hairs all around my face and they're coming in GREY!!!  Double depressing.  I wonder what the hair action will be like this pregnancy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was a daily shaver already, can you imagine how long my hair gets by the end of the day......XD

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Me too! My legs are like a Forrest. Pants are my friends. Don't get mevstarted on my other regions. And I am starting to sport a stash bc I am afraid to wax.
    Kellen 4.27.12 Miller 6.30.13 Baby #3 edd 9.7.15
  • Yeah, my hair issues never ended. My body hair grows way faster now than it ever used to and my hair gets SUPER greasy. I used to go a couple days between washings, now it needs to be done every day (Well, I only do it every other day, because I'm lazy, but I also never leave the house. LOL)

BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I'm glad to know this is normal!  I thought I was just going crazy!  I'm worried about facial hair becoming thicker.  My hair is dark so I am afraid I'll end up looking like a bearded lady! 

• omg, Im so glad I had laser hair removal done in my underarms because I cant STAND underarm hair/stubble... as for the legs.. thats a whole nother subject lol... Im already a lazy shaver.. this is not good..
  • Haha, I was thinking the same thing!! I cannot keep up. 

• imagegekeler6:

I was a daily shaver already, can you imagine how long my hair gets by the end of the day......XD

Yep.  It sucks.

• imagemakinithappen:
    imagegekeler6:

I was a daily shaver already, can you imagine how long my hair gets by the end of the day......XD

Yep.  It sucks.

LOL.  I tell my husband to come get it while its smooth!

I'm only stubble free for a couple hours!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"