Multiples
Options

Who knew we weren't the only ones with faker drama?! (LIP)

Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

Re: Who knew we weren't the only ones with faker drama?! (LIP)

• Options
    After reading that post, I really feel this didn't need to be linked. It sounds like a lot of those women are extremely close, and this is more than an AE drama. This post has lots of very real feelings with two very loved posters, and really isnt "good" drama. Just my 2 cents.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh please...this is the internet.  Feel free to give your own 2 cents but everything good drama or bad is fair game on TB. 
    Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageiluvadam:
    Oh please...this is the internet.  Feel free to give your own 2 cents but everything good drama or bad is fair game on TB. 
    Yup. And there's a history of drama with the poster being called out. This goes back a long time and I'm not shocked at all that she's being called out.
    image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm still new to the board, but I didn't realize that there were MoM fakers... Does it happen a lot?  That one response about finding siggy pics in another person's blog really creeped me out.
  • Options

imageMrs_MBed:
    I'm still new to the board, but I didn't realize that there were MoM fakers... Does it happen a lot?  That one response about finding siggy pics in another person's blog really creeped me out.

yes. MoM fakers are quite common.... every new person on this board is usually suspect until they prove they are normal, lol. 

here's a great post that Pam created that shows how it usually happens.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/35131532.aspx

BTW- she is the one who had her photo used that she was actually in.

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • Options

imageLilystar82:
    After reading that post, I really feel this didn't need to be linked. It sounds like a lot of those women are extremely close, and this is more than an AE drama. This post has lots of very real feelings with two very loved posters, and really isnt "good" drama. Just my 2 cents.

I agree with this. SAIFer are a close group, no need to cause more drama. 

• Options
    imageUsedToBeGoldie:

imageMrs_MBed:

yes. MoM fakers are quite common.... every new person on this board is usually suspect until they prove they are normal, lol. 

here's a great post that Pam created that shows how it usually happens.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/35131532.aspx

BTW- she is the one who had her photo used that she was actually in.

Thanks for the link!  That was really funny :)  Still creepy people do that, but funny. 

I promise I'm normal - or at least I was before we discovered The Man Upstairs' surprise two-for-one deal :)  Oh wait, having identicals was on the list. darnnit Wink

• Options
    geez -- that goes deeper than drama. I felt so awkward, like I was spying on a family fight reading it and felt like I could feel people getting their feelings hurt. I'll take the multiples faker drama anyday over that. Seems fakers over here are transparent enough to get called out by the MoMs with f-adar pretty quick and we stay tuned for the funnies, not anything that resembles the emotions going on over there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I never followed SIF so, I'm not sure about all her stories.  I do know Davez been around a loooong time.  It would be hard for me to believe she would make stuff up over such an extended period of time.  Who knows though.
  • Options

imageklr210:
    geez -- that goes deeper than drama. I felt so awkward, like I was spying on a family fight reading it and felt like I could feel people getting their feelings hurt. I'll take the multiples faker drama anyday over that. Seems fakers over here are transparent enough to get called out by the MoMs with f-adar pretty quick and we stay tuned for the funnies, not anything that resembles the emotions going on over there.

Definitely this. I feel for all the ladies there. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageMrs_MBed:

All.The.Time.  All the time. 

• Options

imageMrsLee04:
    I've thought she was full of it from day 1.  When she gets called out (which happens from time to time) I'm always glad to see it.

YesYes 

• Options
    imagepreheatedoven:

imageLilystar82:

I agree with this. SAIFer are a close group, no need to cause more drama. 

I still stand by the fact that this is the internet and no matter how "close" of a group one board claims to be, you have absolutely no idea who these people are IRL.  I wasn't posting the link to be malicious in any way.  Just simply intrigued that this "faker-finger-pointing" goes on everywhere...not just on here.

• Options

There were a couple fakers on 9-12 awhile back too...they were both very busy posters and well-known within our age group of kids.  It was crazy.

By far though, I've seen the most fakers over here.

• Options

imageMrs_MBed:

All the time.  One of the major reasons why I stopped posting for so long.  I just can't handle the craziness! 

• Options

imageklr210:

Thank you. I knew someone over here would take delight in the *** storm that we have undergone. I think some MOMs over here who have a thing against Davez put M$B up to it, to be honest. And yea, you have no idea what our board is like or the kinds of things we have watched and helped each other go through.

• Options
    imageAuburnBride06:

imageklr210:

Thank you. I knew someone over here would take delight in the *** storm that we have undergone. I think some MOMs over here who have a thing against Davez put M$B up to it, to be honest. And yea, you have no idea what our board is like or the kinds of things we have watched and helped each other go through.

That's quite the conspiracy theory.

M$B hasn't posted on this board in quite some time, from what I recall.  What, exactly, do we stand to gain by putting her up to anything?

• Options
    imageAuburnBride06:

imageklr210:

I like an afternoon delight.

• Options
    I do not know much about Davez.  I'm not even sure if she is currently pregnant with triplets or just lost them or what prompted this call out.  But didn't she come over here with a huge drama-llama post about whether she should transfer 2 or 3 embies.  I started rolling my eyes after I saw that post on several boards.  That sums up what I know about her.  I wasn't thinking faker, I was just thinking get over yourself, half of us have made this decision without the fan-fair.
    jailbirds Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageAuburnBride06:

imageklr210:

Yes, because the sole delight in our day is starting ***. I never, ever would have pegged you as a Davez defender considering I'm pretty sure you were around for the *** she caused back on TTTC.
  • Options
    imagefallbride110406:
    imageAuburnBride06:

imageklr210:

Yes, because the sole delight in our day is starting ***. I never, ever would have pegged you as a Davez defender considering I'm pretty sure you were around for the *** she caused back on TTTC.

Yep, unfortunately I was.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"