Austin Babies

highest post views you've seen? how many responses can one post get?

Does it top out? 

There's a post on SAIF that a couple of gals I know (IRL and from the boards) got into yesterday and I've never seen 11,000 views before.  Damn.

It's a little crazy, but if you want to check it out:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/57513134.aspx

Try again?

Re: highest post views you've seen? how many responses can one post get?

• I get a Knot error message. Boo.
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • imagerssnlvr:
    I get a Knot error message. Boo.

me too. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imagerssnlvr:
    I get a Knot error message. Boo.

Ok, fixed it.  Dunno what I did wrong.  But yeah.  It only has 99 responses which makes me wonder if there is a cap.

• I went and found it. I don't think there's a cap on number of responses...I've seen threads get up into the 100+.

So...what's your take on her theory? Stick out tongue 

• Give us a synopsis of the drama she's had and your thoughts on it being made up?
  • imageNessia:
    Give us a synopsis of the drama she's had and your thoughts on it being made up?

YesYes 

• no cap, remember a while back people were getting a million posting points by hitting quote and clicking like crazy on post? there were posts with thousands of replies

but yeah, what's yoru take on the drama??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsRosie:
    imagefjaril:

no cap, remember a while back people were getting a million posting points by hitting quote and clicking like crazy on post? there were posts with thousands of replies

But that only jacked up the views, not the replies.

huh, no clue then :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well there you go. Proof that it can go up to 100.

ETA: pic (I dd'd my response in that thread after I checked to see if it got up over 100)

• imageMrsRosie:
    imagefjaril:

no cap, remember a while back people were getting a million posting points by hitting quote and clicking like crazy on post? there were posts with thousands of replies

But that only jacked up the views, not the replies.

I think y'all are thinking of two different events. There were seperate times when replies and views were seriously skewed for various reasons.

Joyco, come on! Recap, pronto!

• Oh, I detest DW with a mad passion.  She was a complete b!tch to so many of the girls who were on TTTC w/ me waaaay back when.  Somehow or another, she's become the "O Holy One" and what she says goes.  It's all about the DW show.  Detest. 

M$B is a MoM, yes, but she's suuuuper nice and I just think she's awesome.  I definitely side with her theory.  I think there's sooo much to the story that y'all just can't even fathom, but my thoughts are that DW is going to either be pregnant with just one baby after all this and garner a lot of sympathy for the "2 losses" (in quotes, b/c I think she's pathological) or she's going to lose all of them and be put up on the highest pedestal for life.  I'm not quite sure which way the tide will turn in *this* story just yet.  She's said it all, you name it and she's got the script for it.  Also, I hate the way she says things:  chit?  OMG, kill me!

• I don't think that there are limits on views (I saw one post get over 100k legitimate views once, not some weird glitch). If I remember correctly they lock a post at 1000 responses.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagejoyco:

chit?

chit?  like a censored version of shiit? 

• imageMrsMillerTime:
    imagejoyco:

chit?

Yes.  Doesn't that make you want to puke a little?

• imagejoyco:
    imageMrsMillerTime:
    imagejoyco:

chit?

Yes.  Doesn't that make you want to puke a little?

Maybe.

::adding 'chit' to the vocabulary list:: 

• Wait, does she have proof?  Or is it really just feelings?  Did whatshername ever post a u/s pic?  SHE SHOULD!

I don't have time to read all of the responses.  I need the Cliff's Notes.  Joyco, you are it. 

• Yeah, I was all set to come back from lunch and really get all kinds of work done for real.  But not now.  Seems I've got 100 or so drama filled responses to read.  Bummer.  Embarrassed
  • imageL L CG:

Wait, does she have proof?  Or is it really just feelings?  Did whatshername ever post a u/s pic?  SHE SHOULD!

I don't have time to read all of the responses.  I need the Cliff's Notes.  Joyco, you are it. 

DW posts that she's pregnant.  With 3 babies.  1 really good one, 1 eh one and 1 not-probably-gonna-make-it one.  Pregnant with 3 babies until the tides turn, ya know.

Another nestie, M$B who has trips, decides she's had enough of the charade DW has been putting up on the boards the past few years and finally calls her out.  Says she thinks everything is mostly a lie.  If DW posts it, it's probably fake.

People come out of the woodwork to either support DW or M$B.  Mostly they support DW b/c they're all fooled too.  

In the end, no one wins, because people were called out, LLCG.  And no one likes that.  Also, people lie and don't like to be found out.  And some people are stupid.  

She may have proof, but she's such a photo shop wiz, that I wouldn't believe her if she did post up an U/S picture.  People make up multiples stories ALL the time.  

• imageamyliisa:
    Yeah, I was all set to come back from lunch and really get all kinds of work done for real.  But not now.  Seems I've got 100 or so drama filled responses to read.  Bummer.  Embarrassed

Ditto.  ;)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagejoyco:

She may have proof, but she's such a photo shop wiz, that I wouldn't believe her if she did post up an U/S picture.  People make up multiples stories ALL the time.  

Dude, I didn't even think of this!  It didn't even occur to me that a u/s could be photo-shopped.  Of course it could!  I was just all, "Well, if we could see a u/s pic, that'd be the end of it."

Chit!  I am so gullible!   What dramz, though!

• imageL L CG:
    imagejoyco:

Dude, I didn't even think of this!  It didn't even occur to me that a u/s could be photo-shopped.  Of course it could!  I was just all, "Well, if we could see a u/s pic, that'd be the end of it."

dude, you don't even neeeeeeed photoshop. google.com/images for triplet u/s. boom.

• imagemcurban:
    imageL L CG:
    imagejoyco:

dude, you don't even neeeeeeed photoshop. google.com/images for triplet u/s. boom.

No, no!  Because a smart girl on the post was all, "It would have to have your name on it and the date!"  And I was all, YEAH SMART GIRL!

But I guess she could just photoshop her name onto the u/s.  Damn. 

• imagemcurban:
    imageL L CG:
    imagejoyco:

She would have to put her name and the date on it. Plus she would want the pic to reflect her story of what she saw. But yes, she could grab one from the webz and throw it up. Done.
  • imagejoyco:
    imagemcurban:
    imageL L CG:
    imagejoyco:

She would have to put her name and the date on it. Plus she would want the pic to reflect her story of what she saw. But yes, she could grab one from the webz and throw it up. Done.

No way, man. You would totally claim internet privacy and block out "your" name. Or at least blur that chit.

• imagemcurban:
    imagejoyco:
    imagemcurban:
    imageL L CG:
    imagejoyco:

No way, man. You would totally claim internet privacy and block out "your" name. Or at least blur that chit.

Ok, admit it.  You're the DW chick, right?  Come on.  Its us. 

• All the "chit" talking literally made me snort water thru my nose. ha ha!
    BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"