February 2012 Moms
Options

2x moms: PIP your must-have baby items!! :)

My son is sick tonight with a cold. It made me think about how absolutely wonderful our humidifier is and I think every mom should have this particular one. It is the third one we tried and it is a lifesaver. The first two created mold, or just really didn't do a good job. When me and my son were sick, I got this one and I could feel the Vicks VapoPad from MY room, it was AMAZING!!

AND THE MUST HAVE PEDIATRIC PADS!!!

TIP: Make sure you choose a cool-mist humidifier. My friend's son tipped his warm mist over and suffered HORRIBLE burns on his foot!!

Our angel is in heaven 12/12/08
BFP 2/25/09
HCG 3/6=518 3/8=1230
1st Ultrasound 3/18 FHR=103
2nd U/S 3/20 FHR=118!!
3rd U/S 4/1 FHR=169 :)
BIG U/S 5/22=IT'S A BOY! FHR-148
DS Born October 30, 2009
BFP 5/27/11 Stick baby, stick!
HCG 5/31=140 P=9 HCG 6/2=292 P=11
1ST Ultrasound 6/15 FHR=109!!
U/S 8/18=IT'S A BOY! FHR-141 :)
DS Born January 20, 2012
BFP 5/27/13 EDD 2-5-14
U/S 8/17 FRH-141 It's a boy!!

Re: 2x moms: PIP your must-have baby items!! :)

• Options

The Bouncy seat!! I don't think I wouldve slept as well as I did the first few months cause all I had to do if she woke up was bounce it, there were many nights my foot was on it bouncing it while I was completely passed out.

Also the swaddleme's!! https://www.target.com/p/SwaddleMe-Adjustable-Fleece-Infant-Wrap-Blue-Small/-/A-10199701 They were amazing still to this day if we hold down my DD's arm when we wanted her to sleep she will fall asleep so much faster! I have a feeling I'm going to buy a few more sets before my DS is born

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I couldn't have gotten by without my ring sling. I used a Mayawrap sling. I wore my DD a LOT and LOVED it. It frees up your hands to do laundry or dishes and there are SO many benefits to mom and baby with babywearing.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Baby carriers- the Moby in the beginning and then the Ergo.  Lily preferred to be held when we were at home, so I could hold her and get stuff done. 

Snap and Go....oh oh oh how I loved my snap and go.  I don't think we hardly used our real stroller the first 6 months because the snap and go was so darn convenient.  

The Boppy- I know some didn't like it, but EBF I used it every day for at least 7 months.  After that Lily was finally big enough that I didn't need it...but I still used it sometimes.

Homedics sound machine- started using it at 6 weeks and still use it today.  Lily like the rain setting.

Glider- used it every day for 3 years- first for nursing and rocking and then for storytime.

Muslin baby blankets- they are a bit pricy, but are larger than most blankets and stretchy and are so great for swaddling, a light cover, a sunshade, etc...

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

• Options
    breast friend and angel care monitor
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagepinksweetpea2:

Baby carriers- the Moby in the beginning and then the Ergo.  Lily preferred to be held when we were at home, so I could hold her and get stuff done. 

Homedics sound machine- started using it at 6 weeks and still use it today.  Lily like the rain setting.

Glider- used it every day for 3 years- first for nursing and rocking and then for storytime.

Muslin baby blankets- they are a bit pricy, but are larger than most blankets and stretchy and are so great for swaddling, a light cover, a sunshade, etc... (I loved Aden & Anais, specifically)

Yes to all of these!  Also:

Sheet Savers:  Get a couple of packs so if LO leaks through a diaper you don't have to change the entire bed in the middle of the night.

My Brest Friend: loved this pillow best for BF'ing becasue it is much more supportive and structured than the Boppy

Boppy: for helping prop LO up on the floor for playtime and draping them over for tummy time (both supervised, of course)

ZIPPERED sleepers: Trust me on this one, avoid the snap front zippers like plague. When you are completely sleep deprived and changing LO at all hours of the night you do not want to mess with snaps at. all.  Zippers, zippers, zippers all the way.

Bouncy seat: Absolutely loved ours and am looking forward to getting it out again for this LO

the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageemma12210:
    breast friend and angel care monitor
    Angelcare monitors are the BEST, total piece of mind and I was actually able to sleep when DD came home from the hospital! 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"