1st Trimester

Oh man.... one of those days

Listen up. I already feel like an ugly duckling because of being so exhausted that I dont style my hair or wear makeup these days, so WHY oh WHY did I just have to wax off half my eyebrow? Really? I've heard of babies stealing your beauty but never stupidity stealing it. LOL

Re: Oh man.... one of those days

• It was supposed to be a joke. Lighten up
  • Loading the player...
  • imageDarleenChris:
    MUD

Um why would this necessarily be MUD? I mean...what she did was dumb as hell, but not out of the realm of possibility. 

OP: If this really happened, I'm sorry about your eyebrow. I drew on my face with a mascara wand not too long ago thinking it was concealer. True story.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • HA! Makes me rethink waxing my brows tonight!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My friend who is not pregnant just waxed off half her eyebrow on accident. I totally believe this happened!

chaseandchristian again

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • honestly I think its dumb and ridiculous to think I made this up, that it is even a debate right now. People who call others on "drama" are the drama queens themselves. Im sick of reading all these posts (especially targeted on newbies Ive noticed) that are so negative. I think the bullying that goes on here lately is horrible. I think it's sad that other moms to be feel targeted by people who are sharing their experiances. Grow up people.... you are about to raise a little life. I sure hope you do or else we will have more losers in the world.

• imagethrilledtobeprego:
    Grow up people.... you are about to raise a little life. I sure hope you do or else we will have more losers in the world.

Um...I'm a little confused as to who you are directing this to considering that only one person in this thread said you were making anything up.
  •  I was talking to the girl who said I made it up and then to the other people I saw commenting negatively on other people's posts recently.
  • Ah gotcha. Glad we cleared that up.

honestly I think its dumb and ridiculous to think I made this up, that it is even a debate right now. People who call others on "drama" are the drama queens themselves. Im sick of reading all these posts (especially targeted on newbies Ive noticed) that are so negative. I think the bullying that goes on here lately is horrible. I think it's sad that other moms to be feel targeted by people who are sharing their experiances. Grow up people.... you are about to raise a little life. I sure hope you do or else we will have more losers in the world.

I don't think it's something people would believe right away! We've had soooo many trolls that aren't preggers come on our boards and post crazy things. So I really did think you were a non-pregger person posting for 'kicks'. I am not a drama queen. I really honestly thought it was Made Up Drama. ::shakes head::

So sorry it really happened to you. Thanks for blasting me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    It was supposed to be a joke. Lighten up

Also It was a JOKE. You are saying it really didn't happen.

• Oh honestly. When I said it was a joke I meant I thought people would laugh about it the way I did, not that it was made up. I think you are looking WAY to hard for "fake preggers." You were the last straw of many bullies I saw that day.
    Oh honestly. When I said it was a joke I meant I thought people would laugh about it the way I did, not that it was made up. I think you are looking WAY to hard for "fake preggers." You were the last straw of many bullies I saw that day.

I guess that's as close to a 'sorry' that I am going to get.

• You still calling me a liar doesnt exactly make me want to apologize to you. And by the way, I'm not gonna apologize for defending myself and sticking up for other people against bullies. I am sorry that it happened though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"