Baby Names
Options

An interesting way to choose a baby name.

My friend's doctor recommended that she go down her list of names and think to herself, "Would I have a drink with someone with this name or would I punch them in the face?"

I laughed SO hard. But I'll admit I tried it, too! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: An interesting way to choose a baby name.

• Options

awesome!

• Options
    Pretty cool.  I always try to imagine the name on an adult as well as a child because obviously they will one day grow up.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageks3pink:
    Pretty cool.  I always try to imagine the name on an adult as well as a child because obviously they will one day grow up.

absolutely! my husband said that the other day as if he was the only one to ever think of it haha. 

• Options

imageks3pink:

absolutely! my husband said that the other day as if he was the only one to ever think of it haha. 

• Options
    That's funny! I always think of it in a wife/husband sense ("Would I want to introduce my husband with this name? Would someone want this name for their wife?"). 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ha! Very funny!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagesugarpumpkin716:

My friend's doctor recommended that she go down her list of names and think to herself, "Would I have a drink with someone with this name or would I punch them in the face?"

I laughed SO hard. But I'll admit I tried it, too! 

We'll definitely have to do this for our next one!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Ha ha, that is hilarious! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Great test.  I favor the "would I hire someone with this name for a serious job?" test as well.  (*Especially* for girls' names.  What if your little one wants to be a lawyer or doctor or college professor or congresswoman someday?  Paizlee is not going to help her gain credibility.)
  • Options
    LOL!
    The Journey of a Thousand Miles begins with One Step.

1998 Ovarian Cancer Survivor. 7 Miscarriages: 6w, 13w2d, 4w2d, 7w4d (DD's twin), 5w. Failed Tubal after c/s (!!): 5w2d, 6w4d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"