March 2012 Moms

Teen Mom followers...

Okay, nothing too big from this episode, but did you see previews?  Tyler and Catelynn talking about not being able to make it?   And Maci....was she sitting by the toilet because she was upset about Kyle's knee or you think her second baby talk will come true?   Amber...totally doesn't surprise me that she got arested....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Teen Mom followers...

• I think maci is probably upset about kyle's knee but I bet they shot her there so you think that. I haven't seen anything in the magazines about her being pregnant idnt think... Although how reliable are those. I love bentley I think he is by far the cutest kid. Cait and Ty not making it would make me really sad because I kinda thunk them living together has been kinda good but I do wanna see how it once he goes to college. Amber... I think it is so sad that Leah calls her amber. It just shows how many times Gary has yelled at her. So sad but so telling of her relationship. Farrah... I'm over her and her mom. Her mom drives me nuts. Poor baby goo. :(
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 BabyFruit Ticker}
  • I was thinking next week is going to be a train wreck! I couldn't believe the way Farrah was acting in front of her parents this week, made me want to smack her.

As for Amber probably arrested for driving. 

• Loading the player...
  • imagetexasweetea:
    Farrah... I'm over her and her mom. Her mom drives me nuts. Poor baby goo. :(

SO true...hate when they are together they are so annoying, I have never figured out her mom and dad...her dad usually seems sane....her  mom never seems sane!

• Also she calls her dad Michael.  But at the bottom of the screen it says "Michael, Farrah's dad".
  • I will be sooo upset if Catelynn and Tyler don't make it!! I hope it was another subject that they made seem of them breaking up for people to tune in next week... and for Maci I think its just about Kyles knee... I havent heard anything about her bring pregnant.... and as for Amber... she is a trainwreck.... she needs help and her and Gary need to try and be civil for Leah... Farrah is just spoiled and needs to grow up and get some respect.. Her mom is a little crazy but still the way she treats her parents sometimes is just ridiculous, they do a lot for her. I can't stand the way she calls her dad, Michael. it bothers me so much, its disrespectful.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageGuppyAmy:
    Also she calls her dad Michael.  But at the bottom of the screen it says "Michael, Farrah's dad".
    The aftershow was really telling. Apparently Debra and Michael are divorced but still living together. So there's a huge backstory that hasn't been shared. Farrah shares how much it bothers her and that they should either get married again if they are going to still live together or separate and move on with their lives and that she hates being around them when they're together. That being said, I still think she is a spoiled rotten brat who needs a good slap.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • For some reason I thought Michael is really Farrah's step-dad (which would explain why she calls him by his first name).  Is that true?
    DS1 born 3/27/12 DS2 due 1/8/14
  • imageBuckeyeANG:
    For some reason I thought Michael is really Farrah's step-dad (which would explain why she calls him by his first name).  Is that true?

I'm actually pretty sure Jackie got it right about her parents being divorced but living together. I have heard something about when things went bad she started calling her dad by his first name.

• Yeah, Farrah's family is pretty messed up and I am sick of the drama too.  I cannot stand Amber at all and I think it is so odd how her baby calls her by her first name...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"