Trying to Get Pregnant

ATTGP

Advanced TTGP check in  

This is an Advanced TTGP group those who have been trying 6 months + and have charted enough to understand their cycles. I just ask that everyone please use good judgment when asking to join...

Question of the week:
What are you looking forward to the most in September?

Also, Please let us know if you need T&P or hugs.  That is what we are here for!

If you have started a new cycle, post your updated info in the format it appears in our list.

If you would like to be added to the list, please PM me (Mrs.Slick) with your info in the following format:
Screenname:TTC #,Cycle #, months trying #, Current Dx or treatment, Plan for next cycle? Please also send the link for your chart

If I missed any BFP?s please let me know!:
Congrats to latest ATTGP grad RequiresExalted!

**Welcome to our new members MissMusic and Ramby.

*** Thoughts and prayers and lots of hugs to Kathy and LukesLiebe***

Members of ATTGP:
Mod: Mrs.Slick:  TTC #1,Cycle #8, months trying #18, PCOS-taking metformin,septate uterus,MFI.   Plan for next cycle? Starting IVF. If you want to stalk my nightly injections/meds then see my: chart

Asst mod: jchanth: TTC #1,Cycle #6, months trying #6, No Dx or treatment yet.. Bloodwork on CD21 to check progesterone levels, Plan for next cycle: Bloodwork on CD3 and CD21 again and possibly starting Clomid  chart

2WWers:
ccam   TTC #1,Cycle #10, months trying #11, Current Dx or treatment= possible  cervical scar tissue, IUI 8/11-12/11 Plan for next cycle: Clomid+trigger+IUI. chart

Bonnini: TTC #1 for a year with one c/p.  chart

mrssqueegy: TTC #1, Cycle #6, months trying #8, Current Dx or treatment: none yet,  long and irregular cycles with short LP Plan for next cycle? Doing 7DPO b/w tomorrow, then CD3 b/w, SA was normal, may cut back on acupuncture next cycle for financial reasons and no effect on cycles yet. chart

MySweetBaboo:TTC #2,Cycle #24, months trying 24, Incomplete m/c 6.10,  Possible LPD & Homonal Imbalance, DH's SA came back great, 3 Medicated Cycles: Clomid/ Estradiol/ Progesterone=BFN, but longer LP and NO SPOTTING!!!!! First RE Appt. 6/23. 7.14:Hsg-had a blocked right tube, but got it clear. We are going to try on our own until the first of the year and then we will do one IUI w/ injectibles. In the meantime I am going to talk with the RE about anything we can do that isn't as costly and I am contemplating trying acupuncture.chart

SParkman80 TTC#1 cycle #10 month #10. Current DX- low progesterone, DH- had low sperm count cycles 1-6 due to low testosterone. He is on Novarel hcg shots twice/week and his sperm count has improved to the low side of normal. His next SA is in September. chart

Bluenoser4ever: TTC# 1,Cycle #11, TTC since May 2010, No DX, BFP: 12/12/10 MM/C & D&C 01/21/11, New plans- No Pom juice and green tea again chart

lynnylooTTC#1, cycle #9, month #9, Dx: none, Plan: this cycle we had a sex-athon chart

Rvnsgrl81: TTC #1, Cycle #10, 11 months trying, Current Dx or Treatment DH?s SA normal I am waiting to be referred to the RE if I am not KU by September., Plan for next cycle - according to my OBGYN DH and I should have sex EOD from the time my period ends until it begins again and not PIAC for OPK's, etc. We are going to try EOD leading up to and after O, but will still probably do ED around O and I don't know if I can stay away from PIAC. imagechart

MrsDixie: TTC # 1, Cycle # 4, months trying # 8, Current Dx or treatment: PCOS, anovulatory, on 1000mg Metformin, 50mg Clomid. Plan for next cycle? Better timed sex, EPO, and possibly acupuncture. Also going to use a new BBT chart

Michaela080: TTC#1, Cycle #10, BFP 3/26/22, ectopic twins found 4/18/11, MTX shot #1 4/18/11, MTX shot #2 4/25/11. HCG at zero 6/3/11. HSG 6/29/11: left tube completely blocked (ectopic side), right tube fine, chances to have a normal pregnancy still good! We are back to TTCing. .chart

Byrne15: TTC #2 Cycle #28 months trying #: since 8/09 Current Dx or treatment: unexplained secondary infertility (see treatment in my siggy) Plan for next cycle?  injectables and IUI #4 chart

Blackbird01:TTC #2,Cycle #12, months trying #13, Dx: PCOS. Building up to 1500 mg Metformin daily, plus Omega 3 supplements. CD 3 b/w, HSG and SA for DH to come. Chart.

Bubs101:TTC #1,Cycle #15, months trying #13, Current Dx or treatment- RE says that my ovaries look a little sub-par for someone my age. They are still producing eggs, but we're not sure what the quality is. 150mg Clomid this cycle. Plan for next cycle? Hopefully do another round of 150mg Clomid. We are going on vacation next month, so I may have to go without meds if I'm out of town. Depends what day mid cycle monitoring would fall. chart

mdiblasi10:TTC #: 1, cycle 14, month 15, Current Dx or treatment: Unexplained IF Plan for next cycle? Clomid + IUI chart

Waiting to O?ers:
Ramby: TTC #1, Cycle #7, Months Trying #8, CD3 B/W - Low TSH, 7DPO B/W - Normal, Dx Autoimmune Thyroid Disease 8/2011, Next Cycle Plans: 3 months Endo mandated TTA due to RAIU on 8/30/2011, DH will have SA during the TTA timeframe. chart

MissMusic: TTC#1 - Cycle # 13 (charting 12 cycles/11 months- old school pencil/paper for a good portion) - Trying for 12 months - Dx: Unexplained Infertility in June/July 2011- currently waiting to O - This is our 2nd medicated cycle (Clomid). chart

emu001 TTC# 1 Cycle # 14 months trying # officially 14 Current Dx or treatment: Just finished 2nd round of Femara this week..chart

reinstone: TTC #1, Cycle #13, 11 months trying, no dx; CD3 b/w and SA normal. BFP 5/20/11 cycle #10, C/P 5/23/11 at 3w6d. chart

Purplehydrangea:  TTC #: 1 Cycle #: 13 Months trying: 13 Current Dx or treatment: 50 mg Clomid (monitored), Pregnyl Injection Plan for next cycle:  This is our first cycle using Clomid & Pregnyl - will remain the same next cycle. chart

rsrs807: TTC # 1,Cycle # 10, months trying 10, no DX yet, Plan for next cycle - more sex, pom juice, pineapple core (maybe) chart

Dottie04: TTC#1, Cycle#11, Months Trying 11, No Dx, Plan for next cycle: testing if necessary and continue to use the CBEFM chart

Lynnyrd80;  TTC #1, Cycle 12, Month 12, currently in the middle of testing.  7 DPO bloodwork done.  SA this friday and 3dpo bloodwork after af shows. chart

Phishgirl   TTC#1 for 11 months, using OPK's for 10 months, and charting for 9 months.  DH's SA was fine, and I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's since 2003, and am now on Synthriod 150 mg.  Also was tested to see if I Ovulated last month (blood work) and I do!  chart

Cinciem:  TTC #1,Cycle #10, months trying #10, Current Dx or treatment= possible cervical scar tissue,  Plan for next cycle: Clomid+trigger+UIU. Come on AF! chart

btaylor19:  TTC #1, Cycle #15, Month #17, PCOS, low motility, low grade. Waiting for RE to schedule laparoscopy, then most likely IVF in January.  chart

KariannM23:TTC#2 - Cycle # 11 (charting 11 months - 7 cycles) - 15 months trying - Dx with PCOS in April/May- 7dpo progesterone bloodwork normal (8.44) - July/August will be our 3rd medicated cycle.   chart

farmerlynda: TTC #1, 10 months, MFI, acupuncture and supplements for both of us. chart

steFizzRich: TTC # 1,Cycle # 9, months trying # 11, Current Dx or treatment DX with PCOS 5/11, Taking a break from charting and tracking for a cycle or two. Need to de-stress the process so we are going with the bang it out blind and see what happens method. If no BFP by sept-oct then we'll start meds. chart

katelonnee: TTC #, 1 Cycle #, 7 months trying #, 7 (this is only my 4th month charting though) Current Dx or treatment, None. No known issues at this time. Got a BFP in March 2010 (while not actively TTGP) but had a m/c at 7 weeks. Plan for next cycle? Currently on CD9.....we'll start using preseed this month and will start our ED sex-a-thon tomorrow until I get CHs. chart

AnoraStar: TTC # 1 Cycle # 3  months trying # 6, about to start 7  Current Dx or treatment Dx uneplained anov, px'd Clomid but then randomly O'd on my on. It's wait an see right now  Plan for next cycle PreSeed, sex at least EOD and Clomid if needed chart

buckeyebaby814: TTC # 1, Cycle # 12, months trying 11, Current Dx or treatment: no Dx yet- undergoing testing for suspected luteal phase defect, HSG- one blocked tube, other and uterus looks good, SA was today, and 200mg prometrium @ 3dpo... Plan for next cycle? CD 3 b/w, meet to come up with a plan when all test results are in, most likely clomid beginning cycle 14 or 15  chart

bulldogmom4,TTC # 1,Cycle # 12, months trying # 12, Current Dx or treatment: currently undergoing testing, Plan for next cycle? nothing new  chart

EagarlyWaiting: TTC 1, Cycle 6, months trying 8 (I've recently started having 70 day cycles), Current Dx or treatment- none, Plan for next cycle- considering doing acupuncture to help me O sooner chart

Milliways: TTC #1,  Months trying #20ish Current Dx or treatment: None, MC in 4/10, Plan for next cycle: sexathon chart

LukesLiebe: TTC #1. Cycle 9, Months trying, 9, I thought that I might have a short LP but since I ovlated day before yesterday my LP is plenty long this cycle.. No plan for next cycle yet but for this cycle I'm just working on my stress levels. chart

emmb52408: Cycle # 9, months trying # 8, Current Dx or treatment: DH?s SA results normal, Plan for next cycle: Continuing acupuncture, on a more regular basis chart

branmuffin2112: TTC #1, Cycle 3, month 8, Current DX-PCOS/Anovulation. Plan for next cycle-Acupuncture for a few months then visit RE if no success with acupuncture   chart

Fyrefry5:  TTC  #1,Cycle #13, month #12.  No Dx, regular ovulatory cycles.  SA "really good"!!  Will be getting 7DPO b/w next week, and a HSG next cycle   chart

tigerhearted:<span style="font-size:8pt;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;w
Little Slick
Born 6.26.10
Forever a Family 11.26.12

Re: ATTGP

• QOTW: Right now, labor day because I get the day off. Also Katy Perry's concert, apple cider, and wearing sweaters.
    GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • Labor Day and hopefully a BFP!

Updates:

reinstone: TTC #1, Cycle #14, 12 months trying, no dx; CD3 b/w and SA normal. BFP 5/20/11 cycle #10, C/P 5/23/11 at 3w6d. chart

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Phishgirl   TTC#1 for 12 months, using OPK's for 11 months, and charting for 10 months.  DH's SA was fine, and I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's since 2003, and am now on Synthriod 150 mg.  Testing this month (September) hormone levels and then we will see!  chart

September is back to work at school for me so I aways look forward to being on a schedule again!  Goodbye summer ;(

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • QOTW: My birthday!!

Updates:AnoraStar: TTC # 1 Cycle # 4, months trying: 8, Current Dx or treatment Dx uneplained anov, px'd Clomid but then randomly O'd on my on. It's still wait and see what happens. Plan for next cycle: PreSeed, sex at least EOD and Clomid if needed.

• Update - TTC#2 - Cycle # 12 (charting 13 months - 8 cycles) - 16 months trying - Dx with PCOS in April/May- 7dpo progesterone bloodwork normal (8.44) - August/Sept we will be doing Femara + Ovidrel + IUI  chart

I am looking forward to the cooler weather that I hope will show up in Sept.
  • *Burp*

• btaylor19: TTC #1, Cycle#15,Month#17, PCOS, low motility, low grade.  Laparoscopy scheduled Sept 29th, so TTA until then. Looking at IVF in January chart

QOTW - I am looking forward to getting my surgery over with, and our little mini trip to IA City for my husband's cousin's wedding 

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• ukcats27: TTC #1, Month #10, MFI, Polycystic Ovaries and Endo Stage III. On a break for Lupron treatment.

QOTW:  My birthday!! Party!!! And tailgating at football games!

MFI, Lap on 7/21/11 - Stage III/IV Endo and Polyps removed by D&C
    IVF #1 with ICSI - ER 1/20 (16R, 12M, 10F), ET 1/23 (1-10 cell and 1-8cell transferred), BFP on 1/31 Beta #1 on 2/3 = 68, Beta #2 on 2/6 = 261 EDD 10/12/12  
    Baby girl born 9/22/12

FET #1 - 9/16/13 - BFN

IVF #2 - ER 11/11/13 (24R, 18M, 16F), ET 11/16 (2 Grade A blasts)
    BFP on 11/23 Beta #1 = 76 EDD 8/2/14

• Hi Slick!  

QOTW:  I'm looking forward to Labor Day because I have some time off, but I'm also looking forward to the end of the month when MH and I are going to take a mini vacation to the mountians! 

You can move me to the 2ww!  I'm 7dpo today and on crinone for my LP defect.  Otherwise, not much to report since the last check in.  

• Starting school and hopefully a BFP :)

UPDATE:

melissa721 TTC # 1 Cycle # 10 (5th cycle TTC again since m/c) .. Months trying - 13 months since we started trying with a pregnancy and m/c in the middle .. Current Dx or treatment - none, no known issues right now .. Plan for next cycle? - This current cycle: ED sex  chart  

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• I'm late to the party again!!

Mrs. Slick, can you change my info?  I responded to the last ATTGP post, but may have been too late.  I'm not even sure where the current info is from because it's definitely not mine!  I'm also waiting to O right now.  Thanks :)

ccam   TTC #1,Cycle/months trying #16, Current Dx or treatment= unexplained infertility, IUI #3 + injectables; Plan for next cycle: Depends on our timing, but we are preparing for IVF if this IUI doesn't work.  If we are forced to take a month off before IVF, we'll either do another IUI or just take a month off of any treatments. chart

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• QOTW- Pumpkin Spice lattes, cooler temperatures, and getting moved to our new house. 

Update on me:  SParkman80 TTC#1 cycle #11 month #11. Current DX- low progesterone, DH- had low sperm count cycles 1-6 due to low testosterone. He is on Novarel hcg shots
    twice/week and his sperm count has improved to the low side of normal.
    His next SA is in September
    . chart

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • I suppose it's time for an update: in the 2WW

Daysie: TTC#1 Cycle # 14. Months trying= 14. Current Dx: none. Plan for this cycle, Just have sex next cycle if I get a BFN, (which I'm sure I will) There is no updated chart.

Could really use some pray right now, it's been a pretty rough last few months. 

QOTW: 

I'm really looking forward to the cooler weather, coffee out on the front porch and the leaves changing and going Apple picking! 

You ladies are wonderful and I really appreciate your support and patience! (((hugs)))

• Hi Slickster!

Here are my updates from last week that didn't make it in! ;)

MySweetBaboo:TTC #2,Cycle #25, months trying 25, Incomplete m/c 6.10,  Possible LPD & Homonal Imbalance, DH's SA came back great, 3 Medicated Cycles: Clomid/ Estradiol/ Progesterone=BFN, but longer LP and NO SPOTTING!!!!! First RE Appt. 6/23. 7.14:Hsg-had a blocked right tube, but got it clear. We are going to try on our own until the first of the year and then we have decided not to do the IUI and I will stop OPKs and Monitor  and we will just keep trying "without trying" until my birthday 2012. If no success by then, we are done TTC.chart

QOTW: Hopefully a BFP. I'm super pumped to be going to my ALL TIME favorite band Erasure this Saturday. (I saw them 22 years ago! Wow, I'm old!); Monday Off; Next weekend is the Yellow Daisy Festival at Stone Mountain and we are taking DD to see Sesame Street Live.

My Little
  • You can move me to the 2WW (triggered Tuesday, ovulating today). 

After 15 cycles and 3 rounds of clomid (50mg) we got our BFP.

Lots of luck to my Golden Girls
  • And...I forgot to answer the QOTW.  I am most looking forward to a break from the heat.  It's been a hot dry summer and I'm ready to pack away the tank tops for long sleeve shirts.  

After 15 cycles and 3 rounds of clomid (50mg) we got our BFP.

Lots of luck to my Golden Girls
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"