Parenting after a Loss

nonCPW - Weekend plans?

What is everyone doing for the holiday weekend ?
Lilah Eve---our angel in heaven: Born sleeping 12/2/09 @ 28w3d. We love you and miss you everyday, little angel.
Isabella Faith---Born 12/17/10 via c-section.
Abigail Marie---Born 11/16/12 via c-section
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: nonCPW - Weekend plans?

• DH got free tickets to a college football game here on Saturday.  So we are going to attempt to go...even thought it starts at 6pm.  We may have to leave early depending on how DD does, but I'm excited to do something fun.  Oh...and DH's office is having a cookout before, I may or may not be more excited for that than the football game.  Other than that we have no plans, besides installing DD's convertible carseat. 
    Lilah Eve---our angel in heaven: Born sleeping 12/2/09 @ 28w3d. We love you and miss you everyday, little angel.
    Isabella Faith---Born 12/17/10 via c-section.
    Abigail Marie---Born 11/16/12 via c-section
  • Hoping DD isn't a menace like she has been for the past couple weeks. I need to do homework and stuff...
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Loading the player...
  • Squeezing in lots of pool time since our pool closes after Monday!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I need to find some time to take some online CLE classes. My reporting deadline is fast approaching. We also have to install another convertible carseat and reintall a baby gate as H didn't secure it into the stud...
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• First birthday party (though by party I mean a small get-together not a crazy first birthday spectacular).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Driving South to visit my parents for a week! We're leaving Thursday night so I'm hoping there is beach time in my very near future.
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH is flying to Denver to see Phish. My mom is visiting my bro in Austin. She's planning to come up here for the weekend, my bro and a couple of his kids may come, too.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Sunday we're having a BBQ at our house with DH's family. Praying they don't trash my house like usual.

Hoping to find a babysitter this weekend so DH and I can have a date night. We had  a major fight last week and we need some couple time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Get together with DH's coworkers and spouses on Friday (lots of drinking for them). Then college football on Saturday with the same people, so more drinking lol. Sunday clean the house and shopping. Monday more cleaning and BBQ at my friends house.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
    BFP #1 - 04/09/10 -- m/c - 07/02/10 @ 20weeks and 3 days. D&C 07/02/2010 - EDD 11/16/10
    BFP #2 12/17/10 please stick turtle. EDD 8/29/11 - Emergency C-Section 7-2-11. Andrew's journey
    Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Carolee on her BFP! Stick, baby!
    Congratulations to elbandas09, cherylanddoug, tctibbe(MsPegees) and alliejoe for their take home babies!
  • Saturday morning I will spend cleaning, cooking and preparing for our gathering of friends to watch the LSU game that starts at 7pm.  Sunday, most likely cleaning up from the party and we'll probably take C swimming by my brother's house.  Monday, relaxing!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"