December 2011 Moms
Options

aching feet?

Hi All,

I am  a teacher and have been for almost three years. We just started school last week and my feet have NEVER been so sore since I started teaching. Usually it takes only a day or two and now it's over a week. My feet feel so bruised within two hours, and I wear comfy sketchers step ups or something like they. They were the most comfortable I had last year-- and now it's so painful. Even my squishly sandals are showing no comfort.

I want to enjoy the weather and bike or walk but my feet have been TOO sore for me even want to get up.

Does anyone know any REALLY comfy dressy shoes besides athletic shoes? Suggestions? I already realized to start looking a half size bigger.... but oh my goodness!!! 

Re: aching feet?

• Options
    I have hurty feet as well. I recently just started wearing my DCs to work bc my desk moved and I can get away with it. And bringing dress shoes in the event that I have to see the big boss... So sorry I dont really have any dress shoe suggestions.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    Try Crocs, seriously! They've got some dressier styles on their website. I love mine!
    BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have any shoe suggestions for you (I'm actually dreading next week when our school starts and I have to start hiking up those stairs every day, ugh). But what about foot massages from DH in the evening? Or a nice soak in warm water while you're watching TV/eating dinner/doing schoolwork/whatever? It might help if you can pamper them a bit in the evening after being on your feet all day!
  • Options
    I work at a desk all day, so on the weekends when I'm out and about, my feet kill my by the end of the day. Throbbing heels... ugh
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"