My wedding was planned for next month but due to problems with the venue we canceled it and planned for next year. well this morning i get a positive pt back!!! Besides freaking out im wondering what should i do about the wedding. I have my dress but its not one for someone prego. I also want the baby to have parents with the same last name soooo what should i do?? Wait until the baby? small ceremony now? or ceremony now and party after the baby?? any ideas anyone has been though this id like to know what you did???