September 2011 Moms
Options

38wks and 3 days and NOTHING....

My due date is 9/11, OB will not let me go past due date due to gestional diabetes. Last growth U/S was last week, all is good, still a bigger baby weighing about 7.9 lbs.  Husband just cant stand it anymore he wants so bad to meet our baby.  Im ok with it hanging out as long as it needs to.  Last OB appt was tuesday, nothing....no changes, no dilation...., as least I dont think I have even had a Braxton Hicks contraction!!!  Everything about my pregnancy has come easy and natural, I really dont want to have a Csection.  OB said pick a date...I said well ...9/10/11 sounds like a cool bday..rather than 9/11, he said he will see if he can work that date out with LD at the hospital, if he MUST induce me...

Anyone else this far along with out having any pre labor or even false labor signs???? 

Re: 38wks and 3 days and NOTHING....

• Options
    Today was my first appt where there was any sign of dilation. I have had a few spurts of contractions here and there but, aside from today (which has stopped) nothing in the past few weeks. I don't have a few BH here and there. I have regular BH conrax for 3-4 hours at a time and then they just stop which has been just totally psyching me out the past 4 weeks lol. I have an RCS scheduled for my due date on Sept 9th (which I really didn't want to have to do but oh well) so at least there is an end date in sight and that is only 9 days away.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My due date is the 5th (labor day) and at my OB appt today I was informed I was still closed!! ugh .. I've had a few BH and regular, irregular coming contrax (if that makes sense) and some pelvic pain.  I did lose my MP today which is hopeful, but I know it doesn't really even matter.  Doesn't mean I will go into labor.  I set up my next appt for tues and I guess we will discuss induction then if I'm still pregnant! :(  Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 39 weeks today, and so far have had no symptoms suggesting labor is imminent. I haven't even felt any BH. Although I got checked yesterday and I was 1cm an 70%, so my body is slowly but surely getting ready. I guess we're all on baby time these days. Good luck!
  • Options

I just hit 38 weeks today, and cervix is 'soft but closed' the Dr said this afternoon. He doesn't think I will go in the next week but he's "been wrong before". My Aunt went from no signs or progress with her kids to going into labor just hours after a Dr appt and having a baby the next day - so I am keeping that in my thoughts!

I pretty much stopped having and BH in the past week or so but I was having them almost daily before. It's discouraging but I'm trying to stay positive. 

336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm on the same boat. I've been getting cramps at night but that's it. My OB  told me to buy evening primrose oil and insert 5 capsules into my vag. Its supposed to help soften the cervix.
  • Options

Today I'm 40 weeks and nothing.  I knew I would have an August baby since his due date was today, but it'll be September.  Wow, I did wish to carry him as long as possible.  I have loved being pregnant for the second time at age 40.  My fertility doctors said Sept. 1-2, OB said today 8-31, and perinatologist said 8-30.  I HOPE the fertility doctos had it right, and it'll be tomorrow or the next day.  I just don't want a 9 pound baby or to be induced.

40 weeks today!

EDD 9/01/11

my nursery progress

• Options

I haven't been checked since 35 weeks, when nothing was going on, but I really haven't had any contractions. I've had a few random contractions and some cramping, but it doesn't feel like this baby is ever going to come out.

We've been through a hurrican and an earthquake in a week's time, and she's still happily insideSmile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I am due 9/11 and have 10 days left. This morning went to the doctor and was STILL only 1cm dilated, after 3 weeks of being 1 cm dilated. So nothing here and I'm getting INCREDIBLY frustrated considering my 6 year old at home came 11 days early....I thought the second was supposed to come faster. No such luck with this little one. I have done just about everything and just got through eating half a jar of jalapenos and am getting some primrose oil capsules on the way home this afternoon. That's how frustrated I am. Although today I am cramping alot more after the visit, being 1cm dilated the doctor decided to shove 2 fingers inside of me after he asked me how I was doing and my response was, "Ill, pissed off and still pregnant. How are you???" Guess he thought he'd put some extra pressure in there to see if he could get some action going for me. Appreciated but now I'm just sore and uncomfortable and I don't believe this is labor. Thanks Doc! (saracasm). Anyhow, we're all in the same boat and I'm with the pp....an earthquake and a hurricane and still nothing. Next full moon is the 9th. I don't think I can wait that much longer. I've had a few contractions/BH here and there but nothing consistent and obviously nothing that has caused any progress according to this morning's dr's appt. Guess we shall wait and see.

Good luck to all of us September mommies and kudos to all of us for making it through an extremely hot summer....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"