Cincinnati Babies
Options

Psych/Therapist reviews in NKY or South Cincy?

I am looking for a good therapist/psych that can help me with my grieving over my friend who committed suicide a few months ago. If you have experiences with any in NKY or south Cincy that you would recommend or not please answer here or PM me. Thank you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Psych/Therapist reviews in NKY or South Cincy?

• Options
    There is a place called the Eve Center in the Silverton area (there's another location in Price Hill). They offer free counseling/therapy to women on a huge variety of issues - depression, eating disorders, recovering from divorce, etc... and I'm sure they would be able to help you with this. I used to go there when I was recovering from an eating disorder. It was really wonderful to have someone to talk to, who understood what I was going through (they match you to a therapist based on what your issue is)...plus, it was free.
    https://www.evecenter.org/index.html (can't make a clicky, I'm sorry) 
    Good luck!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I don't have any specific recommendations as far as a practioner goes but have you ever considered doing group therapy in addition to one on one? I used to run a grief and loss group for teens and I know that a lot of my clients said they got more out of the group setting than they did one on one with their individual therapists. Just another idea and I know that most support groups are free of charge.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"