October 2011 Moms
Options

Because I want to complain to some one else...

I teach first grade, my school is NOT air conditioned and the high tomorrow is supposed to be 100 with heat indexes of 110.  I've had a TERRIBLE attitude about it all week.  I'm uncomfortable as it is...way more so than I was when pregnant with DS.  Tomorrow is going to blow.  That is all!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Because I want to complain to some one else...

• Options
    That sucks.  Sick day? :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Poor you!!!  How long do you have to work for?  I'm so glad I could stay home this September! 

I always do the same thing when I'm stuck in a situation like this...  I find myself something small to do each day to motivate me.  One year, I bought a lot of bubble gum and at the end of the day, I would reward myself with one each time I got in my car at the end of the day.

Good luck on your last days!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are the kids back to school yet or just the teachers....if its just the teachers I would call out....so not worth the discomfort.  And how are you getting such high temps in IL when its barely been in the mid 80's in PA...crazy!!

imageimage

• Options
    The kids are back.  Originally my due date was the 15 so I was working through the 7.  Now that its the 10, I'm seriously considering working through Sept 30.  I would totally take a sick day, but I'm already taking some dock days for maternity leave.  Plus I know that the kids will be sick or have doctors appts in Jan-May and I'll have to take dock days for that so....I will just have to suffer through. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageMrandMrsAndrews:
    That sucks.  Sick day? :)

I second a sick day! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"