January 2011 Moms

Mesh Feeder = Best Thing Ever

We talked about this a while back...I've given snacks in it the past 3 days and JT loves that thing!! I gave nectarines and apples. Now I want to buy lots more fruit!!! It's the Sassy one that is for 6m+!!! 

Re: Mesh Feeder = Best Thing Ever

• I have never heard of this until you guys mentioned it. I will have to check it out!
  • imageMrsLynnyD:
    We talked about this a while back...I've given snacks in it the past 3 days and JT loves that thing!! I gave nectarines and apples. Now I want to buy lots more fruit!!! It's the Sassy one that is for 6m+!!! 

I just looked these up, those look cool! Where do they sell them? Everywere?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMarSamWhitney:

imageMrsLynnyD:

I got mine at BRU.
  • Rock on! Anything that helps keep them occupied so you can eat your meal while it's still hot is Best Thing Ever in my book too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsLynnyD:
    imageMarSamWhitney:

imageMrsLynnyD:

I got mine at BRU.

Just ordered one from BRU, I'm headed to pick it up. Thanks!!

• imageMarSamWhitney:
    imageMrsLynnyD:
    imageMarSamWhitney:

imageMrsLynnyD:

I got mine at BRU.

Just ordered one from BRU, I'm headed to pick it up. Thanks!!

Let me know what you think. And JT's not a fan of anything frozen in there...tried that the first time and it was a big fail. Some kids love frozen. Let me know!!!
  • imageWilmaBarney:
    I have never heard of this until you guys mentioned it. I will have to check it out!

WilmaBarney/Harmony/Conflower...exactly which part of the wait a few weeks for things to calm down to create an alter ego plan was so confusing?

And wasn't Wilma married to Fred...are you insinuating the Flintstones were wife swappers?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageValleybugt:

imageWilmaBarney:
    I have never heard of this until you guys mentioned it. I will have to check it out!

WilmaBarney/Harmony/Conflower...exactly which part of the wait a few weeks for things to calm down to create an alter ego plan was so confusing?

And wasn't Wilma married to Fred...are you insinuating the Flintstones were wife swappers?

Haha.. Didn't you know wilma and barney had a thing.

• We love them over here too, I usually just give them to her before showering everyday in the morning and then she has a grand time with the juicy fruits and then she showers lol. We have about 7-8 of them between babysitter and me. We even have one in the diaper bag for restaurant trips lol
  • imageValleybugt:

imageWilmaBarney:

I was wondering...how did you figure that out?
  • I was thinking the same thing..

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Who else is going to join up today with one post to their account? lol.

on-topic, the only thing Joaquin's been into in the feeder so far is ice.  We have the Nuby one, so she's a fan of eating the handle, too.

• Handles are tasty! My LO loves the handles. Lol.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • One of my favorite things ever. I make my baby food so we stick an icecube of fruit in there and it's like a little popsicle. Colt Loves it.

• Kain loves the mesh feeder.  we have done all kinds of fruit, his favorite I think is banana, and yesterday we put mashed potatoes in it, those went over well too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"