Eco-Friendly Family

Fridge Magnet Alphabet project

I am undertaking a new project.... After looking on etsy for fridge magnets (there are so many cute things on that site, I could really get into trouble with my husband and the credit card company Wink I have decided to make my own! I am going to make the letters of the alphabet for my LO, as he has decided that he is old enough to play with the fridge magnets! I went and got some magnet strip and balsa wood from the craft store and am going to use some scrapbook stickers that I already had. I will post pictures when I am done, and if they turn out like I hope they will! Anyway I was excited and wanted to share (and do my part to keep the board aliveSmile)
I Could never fully understand the statement "they grow so fast" untill you came into my life! Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on  Pinterest

Re: Fridge Magnet Alphabet project

• What a great idea, I may try that with my dd!

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I really wish we could have magnets for DD, but our fridge is stainless so nothing sticks to it... I need to get some of the magnetic paint and cover up our cheap IKEA chalk board so that we can stick stuff to that instead... Can't wait to see your pics when you're done!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Oooh, that sounds like an awesome craft to try. I've been wanting to make some for DS but not sure how I want to do them. I wanted to make them soft but then they would have to be large to make them work right.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"