February 2012 Moms

Holy Sweet Tooth Batman!

I just made Bry head to the store to get makings for strawberry shortcake, squishy apple cookies and donut holes.  All three sound good but I don't know what I want!

What is your guilty sweet tooth pleasure?

-Liss EED (Estimated Eviction Date): February 18th, 17th, 21st and now the 14th. Who knows...they change the date every appointment! BabyFruit Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
~February 2012~Siggy Challenge~Favorite Halloween Candy~
My Sometimes Updated Belly Blog

Re: Holy Sweet Tooth Batman!

• Dove chocolates! OMG! I just finished my bag of dark chocolate/raspberry ones. AMAZING!!!!!!! :-)
    Our angel is in heaven 12/12/08
    BFP 2/25/09
    HCG 3/6=518 3/8=1230
    1st Ultrasound 3/18 FHR=103
    2nd U/S 3/20 FHR=118!!
    3rd U/S 4/1 FHR=169 :)
    BIG U/S 5/22=IT'S A BOY! FHR-148
    DS Born October 30, 2009
    BFP 5/27/11 Stick baby, stick!
    HCG 5/31=140 P=9 HCG 6/2=292 P=11
    1ST Ultrasound 6/15 FHR=109!!
    U/S 8/18=IT'S A BOY! FHR-141 :)
    DS Born January 20, 2012
    BFP 5/27/13 EDD 2-5-14
    U/S 8/17 FRH-141 It's a boy!!

• Today is my DHs birthday and I made him the cake that he wanted... chocolate fudge with whipped chocolate frosting. I just ate my second piece. :( I feel bad!

image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That sounds heavenly!!

Bry couldn't find the squishy apple cookies but found pumpkin chocolate chip.  EVEN BETTER!!

-Liss EED (Estimated Eviction Date): February 18th, 17th, 21st and now the 14th. Who knows...they change the date every appointment! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ohhh man.  Those sound awesome!  I would probably eat the whole bag at one time though.  LOL 
  • Yum!!

I was at my Wednesday night bible study this evening and my friend made chocolate chip cupcakes and strawberry shortcake cupcakes! I limited myself to one of eachBig Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Strawberry shortcake cupcakes?  *drool*

I made a pumpkin cookie-coolwhip-pumpkin cookie sammich!  Bry looks at me and goes..."And you want this baby to be under 10 lbs?!"   Ruuuuuuude!!  He's the one that bought me the cookies.  Pfft.

(BTW...Ten pounders run in his family.  Every baby, neice, nephew, brother, him, his first son, his did and his uncles alllllll ten plus pounds.  Makes my girly parts hurt just thinking about it!)

• I haven't caved yet, but I am craving some lemon cake or vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting. Oh, and a blue raspberry slushie. I almost got the slushie the other day, but opted for a smoothie instead.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Nothing specifically but at the moment I am indulging in some Dunkin Donut munchkins! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• omg i have the worst sweet tooth! i'm currently considering a mint choc chip milkshake from baskin robbins.

I'm 17 wks and have gained 6 lbs (w/ twins) but I know it will catch up w/ me so I'm trying to be more careful!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"