January 2011 Moms

DH doesn't trust me...

He just went to Chili's for nachos and has a pot of lentil soup on the stove (yes, it's summer, 80 degrees outside as we speak). So anywho, here's what he said:

-Will you stir the soup every 10 minutes, no 5? Are you sure you'll stir the soup? I can turn it off, do you want me to turn it off? I can cook it when I get back? Are you sure you don't mind stirring the soup? Ok, so don't forget to stir the soup.

OMG, just turn the soup off then if you think I'll burn it. It's one less thing I'll have to do that'll disturb my bumping! 

Re: DH doesn't trust me...

• WTF? Is he boiling the soup? I'm sure it would be fine on a simmer for as long as he's gone. GEEZ!!! You must REALLY suck in the kitchen if he can't trust you to watch over the soup. Glad you get more bump time though. ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hahaha!!  I would feel bad for you but your husband cooks, therefor I do not Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejuliebean071:
    Hahaha!!  I would feel bad for you but your husband cooks, therefor I do not Stick out tongue
    Good point. LOL
  • imagejuliebean071:
    Hahaha!!  I would feel bad for you but your husband cooks, therefor I do not Stick out tongue

This! The funny thing is that I'm sure I have had that same conversation with my DH...You totally crack me up!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Soooo... did you stir it? Stick out tongue
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSweetHurricane:
    Soooo... did you stir it? Stick out tongue
    Yes...but I did get side tracked a few times LOL...I was like OH NO THE SOUP!!!...I also turned it off cause it started to stick a bit. It was on as low as our stupid old stove will go without shutting off. I think I did a good enough job.
  • My huband does the same thing.  The sad part is that I STILL forget to stir the soup.  LMBO!!  I suck in the kitchen though.  He is definitely the chef in our home. 

One day he put some bread in the oven and asked me to watch it.  I stood in the kitchen so that I wouldn't forget.  I started to get bored and decided to wash dishes while I "waited".  Well, needless to say, he came in and ran to the stove because the bread was burning.  He couldn't understand =hth I managed to burn it and I was standing in front of the stove.  I told him I was distracted.  o_O

• imageRHitch:

My huband does the same thing.  The sad part is that I STILL forget to stir the soup.  LMBO!!  I suck in the kitchen though.  He is definitely the chef in our home. 

One day he put some bread in the oven and asked me to watch it.  I stood in the kitchen so that I wouldn't forget.  I started to get bored and decided to wash dishes while I "waited".  Well, needless to say, he came in and ran to the stove because the bread was burning.  He couldn't understand =hth I managed to burn it and I was standing in front of the stove.  I told him I was distracted.  o_O

LOL I know what you mean!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"