April 2012 Moms
Options

I've turned into a 14 yr old boy...

I have more acne now than I did in highschool and I realized this AM that I'm growing a semi-mustache. Embarrassed

Anyone else a hot, greasy, hairy mess?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I've turned into a 14 yr old boy...

• Options
    I used to have perfect skin and I have two massive zits on my chin. I am so not a fan! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Haven't noticed facial hair (yet!) but my acne of out of control and I'm shaving my legs and underarms every day! Ohhh the joys of pregnancy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes to all of that. Hot, greasy, hairy mess nails it. Not cute.
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imageAshleyC0117:
    Haven't noticed facial hair (yet!) but my acne of out of control and I'm shaving my legs and underarms every day! Ohhh the joys of pregnancy. 

This exactly! My zits are getting to the point of needing to do something more than just regular washing daily, and my leg and underarm hair is growing SO fast!!

• Options
    Count me in!  Sooo greasy and broken out...ugh!

My angel Avery- 2/16/12, My rainbow Blake= 3/4/13, Joyfully awaiting #3 5/11/15
  • Options
    me too!  zits (big hurting ones), nausea, no energy to finish styling myself for the day, and my hair is growing super fast.  No facial hair yet, but i did get that with my other pregnancies in the last month (peachy fuzz) no body seemed to notice it but me. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Whew, I am glad I am not the only one who has more pimples.  Not even Pro-Activ is helping with them, and I've been using it for years.  
  • Options

I've turned into a 14 year old boy due to the fact that my sex drive is through the roof. I swear, my DH just smiles at me and some moistening action starts down below....

I should have expected it - I was the same way when I was pg with DD. Maybe that's why DH was so excited to find out we're pregnant again...hmmm.....  :) 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My chin is so broken out and if I don't wash my hair every single day it gets SOO greasy. Do you think this is from the pregnancy or the prenatals?? I asked a friend who is taking prenatals (TTC) and she is feeling pretty greasy too. What do you guys thinks?

• Options

imageOwlSLP:
    Whew, I am glad I am not the only one who has more pimples.  Not even Pro-Activ is helping with them, and I've been using it for years.  

Can you use Pro-active in pregnancy? I am dying to find something pregnancy safe! Right now all I'm using is the acne face wash by Belli. My dermatologist told me to try to hold off using anything more until the 2nd trimester.  

• Options

imageAshleyC0117:

This! I shave every morning and by late afternoon it's all stubble again. Soooo annoying! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    imageljeckes:

I've turned into a 14 year old boy due to the fact that my sex drive is through the roof. I swear, my DH just smiles at me and some moistening action starts down below....

I should have expected it - I was the same way when I was pg with DD. Maybe that's why DH was so excited to find out we're pregnant again...hmmm.....  :) 

Haha I was going to say the same thing about the sex drive!  And I have zits as well...but mostly along my jawline and on chin.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Definitely zits allllll over! I have never had bacne but now I have it all over my back, shoulders, chest. And they HURT!!!!

I have been using Neutrogena naturals scrub twice a day and it is getting a little better but not great. It seems like there is a new one each day. Ick.  

• Options

This is that "pregnancy glow" 

Isn't it great? Confused

-----------------------------
    Penelope Lynn 5.8.2009
    Harrison Peter 4.10.2012

Check out the blog at balletandbaseball.com
    click for toddler hilarity
  • Options
    My friend's 11 yr old son who I'm very close to asked me if I was turning into a teenager!  I always try to look my best and my face is so broken out, I can barely stand looking in the mirror!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Between the zits covering my face, my bloated belly forcing me to wear unattractive outfits, not having the energy to dry my hair, and the fact that I am unable to dye my hair and am starting to have bad roots... yep, I'm looking great these days.

It's all worth it though :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"