November 2011 Moms
Options

Ideas anyone

Does anyone have any ideas how to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes. I don't wear make up. And I also have very sensitive eye lids.  I know that sleep and relaxation would do wonders, but we all know how easy that is.

Re: Ideas anyone

• Options
    I read somewhere that appling a cool compress of black tea bag to you eye would help. I have not attempted this yet, but the info was from a make up artist that had great skin. Also, I like the eye cream ROC. Its has to some degree minimized some of the darkness under my eyes (prepregnancy). Hope this helps. Good luck! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I love "Erase Paste" by Benefit. It's the only trick I know! Mine have been permanent since having DD :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just watched The Help last night and it said crisco would do the trick ;)
  • Options
    I've heard that models use Preparation H because it shrinks blood vessels.  Never tried it personally but hey, it's safe for use during pregnancy!
  • Options
    I use preparation H every now and then if I'm having an exceptionally puffy day, and it does work for the puffiness!  (I actually used it on my wedding day!)  LOVE IT.  Just be careful though, since it's around your eyes. 
  • Options
    i use oil of olay eye cream with hint of concealer.  i love the stuff.  i used clinique and mary kay similar products before but this is so much better.  i can go without any other make up now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Not sure if any creams really work for the appearance of dark circles.

Aren't dark circles mostly a result of heredity, age, allergies, nutrition, etc?

I would assume anything with vitamin k and retinol would help the most over anything else.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Also, more sleep would not cause them to get "better". It would just make your skin less pale so you wouldn't see them as much in comparison.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"