December 2011 Moms
Options

Abdominal Pain?

I apologize if this has been asked before. 

I have a sharp pain around my belly button area when I bend forward or press on my tummy.  It's super tender.  Does anyone know what this is?  I have no cramping or bleeding but it's still making me a little nervous. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Abdominal Pain?

• Options

Not the exact thing, but I have been unusually achey in my abdomen today.  It doesn't really feel like RLP, it's kind of every where Tongue Tied  I had some when I bent over earlier, and now it's just sore mostly on the sides and some in the middle/around the belly button.  

I just keep reminding myself how much LO is growing and stretching me out.  I think as long as the pain isn't serious/crampy then it is probably on the spectrum of "normal."  I also take comfort in feeling the jabs and kicks I am getting.  Try not to worry!

(But of course, if you are seriously worried about it call you're Dr....that's what they make the big bucks for!) 

• Options
    I have it too... I don't even have to bend or press. I'm assuming it's more growing pains? Like you, I've had no bleeding (maybe a little cramping). My doctor always says be concerned about any bleeding at all...otherwise if it's not unbareable it's probably natural? Still yet, better safe than sorry...ask if you're concerned.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've got lots of achiness and tender spots.  I went to the doctor to have it checked out (they're totally paranoid about pre-term labor, which is probably a good thing), and they said that it's likely growing pains.  I posted about an achy uterus earlier, and one of the other ladies wrote in saying that her nurses say that they often hear small-framed women complaining of growing pains (don't know if that applies to you).

If you're worried, get it checked - but I'm sure it's probably nothing unless it's accompanied by the other pre-term labor symptoms (diarrhea, back pain, etc.).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"