May 2011 Moms
Options

Lisa Frank

Are you the one I recall posting about nursing bras with underwire? If so, where did you find them? And if this is not you, if someone peeks at this post and sees this question please respond. ;)
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Lisa Frank

• Options

Not underwire, but I do have a favorite that supported my DD/E quite well. :)

It's this one.

I've also heard good things about the Sublime.  If you are big-chested and needing underwire, that is. I'm only assuming. 

Also, I saw you post about the bottle and Isla.  Have you tried a Breastflow bottle? It doesn't work for everyone (ASB's Jack, for example) but I have a few friends that it worked well for. It was the only one my DS would take and we tried EVERYTHING.  It even took some time to get him used to the Breastflow, but it was what we stuck with. My DD is formula fed now, but I started her w/ Avent when I weaned and she hated it. I reverted to the Breastflow again with success.

And I know you've tried everything and probably this too, but I thought I'd toss it out there. I know how frustrating that can be for sure! I actually had to leave the house to let my DH feed my DS. Ugh.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Bravado, I'm pretty sure I saw underwire bras on their site.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have this one in white:

https://www.biggerbras.com/anita-full-figure-plus-size-bras-lingerie-swim/anita-sunrise-underwire-nursing-bra-5044.shtml?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=ANT-5044

I use it as my "I am actually getting dressed bra"  I love it.  It is so comforatble.  It was a bit pricey, but I feel like its worth it to wear it so often,  other than that i have a few camis and one sleep bra.

His three plus my one; we are all excited to welcome a little one!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

His three plus my one; we are all excited to welcome a little one!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    All my nursing bras are underwire, and I get them from motherhood maternity. They are only like 20 bucks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageLisa Frank:

Not underwire, but I do have a favorite that supported my DD/E quite well. :)

It's this one.

I've also heard good things about the Sublime.  If you are big-chested and needing underwire, that is. I'm only assuming. 

Also, I saw you post about the bottle and Isla.  Have you tried a Breastflow bottle? It doesn't work for everyone (ASB's Jack, for example) but I have a few friends that it worked well for. It was the only one my DS would take and we tried EVERYTHING.  It even took some time to get him used to the Breastflow, but it was what we stuck with. My DD is formula fed now, but I started her w/ Avent when I weaned and she hated it. I reverted to the Breastflow again with success.

And I know you've tried everything and probably this too, but I thought I'd toss it out there. I know how frustrating that can be for sure! I actually had to leave the house to let my DH feed my DS. Ugh.

thanks! i just got a job/started monday and i am noticing my boobs need a lift haha.

we did try the breastflow and she was not a fan. she will take tommee tippee, of course, more expensive and at bru. she is a diva.  she also wont take it from my husband and screams, but will from my mil and a little from daycare. at  least at daycare she wont scream at them and is taking more each day. i am going to have my parents try this weekend.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"