Snarky and T-TTC
Options

4 day weekend

I haz one coming up.

Anyone have fun plans this weekend?

Re: 4 day weekend

• Options
    Me too! :-)  We are going to Chicago.  We are going to the aquarium and the Brookfield zoo, shopping, and, of course, eating pizza.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    We are going to a bbq at my H's uncle's house on Saturday, that is it so far.  Hopefully we'll come up with something else good.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We're going to the mountains with the IL's.  We go up there with them at least once a year.  We have a good time, but it's kind of stressful for me, so I always kind of dread it.  : /

someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options
    We have a one-year-old birthday party to go to. Other than that, we thought about taking the train to the beach. That should be fun! So jealous of P! My weekend is only 3 days!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    some fun in NYC, taking the train into the city to go see the Harry Potter exhibit at the Discovery Museum before it closes!...yes...i am a dork Stick out tongue
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We are headed up to Seattle for the weekend and I have a massage scheduled for Saturday, can't wait!!
  • Options
    We are hosting the first annual beer battered party on Sunday.  Everyone who comes has to bring a dish that involves beer or some other alcohol.  We are making beer brats and I may even try beer pancakes out of morbid curiosity.

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options

imageMrsNap515:
    some fun in NYC, taking the train into the city to go see the Harry Potter exhibit at the Discovery Museum before it closes!...yes...i am a dork Stick out tongue

I am totally jealous that you get to see a HP exhibit

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imagebtaylor19:

imageMrsNap515:

monday is the last day for it! so i'm trying to get in before then! you have to buy advance tickets, it's supposed to be really cool...they have ron's car sticking out of the front of the museum! i can't wait! i hope we get in, sometimes you can't get in even with a ticket because the lines get long

**~*Noelle*~**
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Got to love long weekends! We are watching some football, packing, heading to Bronners a Christmas store here and an outlet mall, then more packing.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagebtaylor19:

imageMrsNap515:

I am also jealous of your HP plans.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I have a 5 day weekend.  We're leaving tomorrow and we're going to stay at the IL's camper (they have a permanent model that sits at a campground type place).  They won't be there :)

I am very excited to get out of town and away from work for a couple days.  We're talking about coming back Sunday morning so we can see the elite/pro race for a Triathlon that's near by.  Then Sunday night, it's a friend's bday party.

Hope everyone has a good weekend if I don't get to check in!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrsNap515:
    imagebtaylor19:

imageMrsNap515:

monday is the last day for it! so i'm trying to get in before then! you have to buy advance tickets, it's supposed to be really cool...they have ron's car sticking out of the front of the museum! i can't wait! i hope we get in, sometimes you can't get in even with a ticket because the lines get long

Please take pictures and share with us lame-os who can't go 

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    Me, too!  Probably hitting Lake George with DH on Friday, the fair on Saturday with Ryan, a wedding on Sunday, and hopefully just relaxing and hanging on Monday.  Looking forward to 4 days off of work - phew!
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagebtaylor19:
    We are hosting the first annual beer battered party on Sunday.  Everyone who comes has to bring a dish that involves beer or some other alcohol.  We are making beer brats and I may even try beer pancakes out of morbid curiosity.

How fun!  You'll have to let us know how the beer pancakes turn out.

Our only set plans this weekend is a wedding on Sunday.  I've been b!tchin about a Sunday night wedding since we got the invite but I just recently realized Monday is a holiday.  Silly me!

• Options
    imagebtaylor19:
    imageMrsNap515:
    imagebtaylor19:

imageMrsNap515:

Please take pictures and share with us lame-os who can't go 

LOL be on the lookout for a post by tuesday ;)  

**~*Noelle*~**
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

4 day w/e for me too! 

tomorrow, little dude and I are joining some folks at work to go to the African Lion Safari. It's supposed to be about 90 degrees, and thankfully they also have a little water park there.

Then on Saturday, we're driving up to Ottawa for the w/e. I've only been once, to run a half-marathon, so I've never even seen the historic stuff. It's about a 5 hr drive though, not looking forward to that part

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagebtaylor19:

imageMrsNap515:

Me too! 

SO and I are heading to the cottage!  Four days on a boat with no work!

I got my flippy floppies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"