Stay at Home Moms
Options

Just Have to Share a Happy Story about a Family Member

My cousin lost her baby around this time last year.  She was 41 weeks pregnant, went in for a routine NST and there was no heartbeat so she had to be induced and deliver a baby she knew was stillborn.

She got pregnant again after a few months of recovery and is being induced a week ahead of her due-date (just to be on the safe side) and is literally going to have the baby any minute and I am just SO excited for her, it's ridiculous! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just Have to Share a Happy Story about a Family Member

• Options
    That is wonderful!!  This is actually a pretty similar story to someone on my FB friend's list although she lost her first baby earlier in the pregnancy and she had her 2nd baby maybe a month ago.  I too, felt like sharing her story with others.  It's so wonderful that these women could have another child :-)  And definitely someone who deserves it.
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Options
    Absolutely - She has wanted a baby for a long time so it was such a devastation and then such a great joy when she found out she was pregnant again.  Baby arrived last night!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wish her and your family the best!
  • Options

Yes

Congrats and best wishes to her!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards