December 2010 Moms
Options

So, what's shakin' around here these days?

This is the first day I've really gotten to post consistently in a long time due to moving, unpacking, work, etc. Its been crazy in this house.

How is everyone? What's new?

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

Re: So, what's shakin' around here these days?

• Options

We are sadder and have developed an OSC shaped hole in our hearts.

Glad to see you back!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMamaPajama2010:

Glad to see you back!!!

Left Hug  Hugs all around!

I'm glad to be back! Cool

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

• Loading the player...
  • Options

helllllllo!  i miss seeing C in your siggy!  any new pics you can share??

griff and i are doing good.  lil bum still cant crawl but i think hes more interested in learning to walk.  and, a random thought, i really need a coffee lol. 

• Options
    how's your new job?!!

• Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    imageMamaPajama2010:

Glad to see you back!!!

Left Hug  Hugs all around!

I'm glad to be back! Cool

We can be happy again!!! :)

• Options
    imagexxbabycakesxx:

helllllllo!  i miss seeing C in your siggy!  any new pics you can share??

griff and i are doing good.  lil bum still cant crawl but i think hes more interested in learning to walk.  and, a random thought, i really need a coffee lol. 

He just wants to jump to running, Mom! Charlie isn't near crawling yet. He's got the lay on the belly and rotate in a circle thing down pat though!

And I second the coffee thought. I think I always need a coffee lately. Haha

Here are two of my favorite recent pictures:

He has put on a lot of weight lately!

The township park has a baby wading pool and it was a huge hit!

• Options
    yes, how is the job?  and how was the move??   man, i hate moving!  congrats on having it done.
  • Options
    Wow!! He is really filling out!! How awesome! What are his stats? C just had a huge weight gain, too. And omg, the pool pic is amazing! He is so cute!
  • Options
    imagebosha711:
    how's your new job?!!

Its great! This is such a different place than where I worked before, but I think it was a good move professionally. There is a lot of space for me to be creative and start new projects here, which wasn't the case where I used to be. Thanks for asking!

• Options
    awww....  he's as cute as ever!   Smile
  • Options

imageMamaPajama2010:
    Wow!! He is really filling out!! How awesome! What are his stats? C just had a huge weight gain, too. And omg, the pool pic is amazing! He is so cute!

He is! I can't believe it. He's gained more weight between 7 months and 10 months than he did between birth and 7 months! Indifferent He's up to 18.5lbs. and 27 3/4" long. He's up to 9% on the chart for weight! I was so happy I could cry at his last pedi appointment. 

I'm glad C is chunking up too! All of our skinny little ones will catch up sooner or later!

• Options

imagebosha711:
    how's your new job?!!

How are you guys doing? How did you fare in the storm?

• Options
    That's great; I'm happy for you! I love the new pics! He's changed so much!

• Options

imagejnicolen1:
    yes, how is the job?  and how was the move??   man, i hate moving!  congrats on having it done.

The job is great and the move was, well - a move. Haha Our new apartment is wonderful though and I couldn't ask for more. We even have a private back patio for a grill and C's toys. :) 

How are you? How's life?

• Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:

imagejnicolen1:

The job is great and the move was, well - a move. Haha Our new apartment is wonderful though and I couldn't ask for more. We even have a private back patio for a grill and C's toys. :) 

How are you? How's life?

thats awesome!  a private patio makes all the difference (well, any patio, but private is extra nice!)

im great, thanks for asking.  not sure if you saw, but the only thing new for me is that we just found out we are pregnant again.  soooo thrilled (and nauseated)!

welcome back :)

• Options
    imagejnicolen1:
    imageOhSewCrafty:

imagejnicolen1:

How are you? How's life?

thats awesome!  a private patio makes all the difference (well, any patio, but private is extra nice!)

im great, thanks for asking.  not sure if you saw, but the only thing new for me is that we just found out we are pregnant again.  soooo thrilled (and nauseated)!

welcome back :)

WOO! Congratulations! I hadn't seen that! That is fantastic - well, the pregnancy part, not the morning sickness part. I hope the nausea calms down soon!

• Options

C is too stinkin' cute! I can't believe how big he's getting!

Glad you survived the move and the new job is good! 

norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Aw, it's so nice to see you and little Charlie!!  He is really filling out!  :D  WTG C!   

I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Options
    Love the pic of him in the ppol. Glad to hear all is well!
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Options
    Omg he's getting chubby! So cute. We've missed you round these parts. Hope the new job is going well!!
  • Options
    Glad to see you back OSC!  ANd I LOVE the pics of C, he's so freaking cute!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Welcome back! He is such a cutie!

You're in PA now, right? I wonder if you're near me... did you get a lot of Irene damage? We had a bunch of power lines down and a HUGE tree down the street from us was uprooted and fell over... almost on a house! But we never lost power or anything at our house, though lots of people about half an hour from us (including my parents, who were babysitting my frozen BM in their chest freezer) did.

I hope everything went well with the move and that Irene didn't put a "damper" on things!

Thanks for your help with the quilting advice the other day, too! Can't wait to get started!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

Hey! Yup - we're officially settled in PA now. I'm about 90 minutes west of you, I believe.

We didn't get any of Irene, actually. Maybe a bit of rain, but it wasn't really a big deal thankfully! I'm glad to hear you didn't lose power! It seems like those that did had it gone for a while. Sad Did your BM survive?!

And you're welcome for the quilting advice - any time!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"