TTC After a Loss

C25k ladies?

Hey all. I'm running a 10k in a couple months and decided to do a training plan that is one of the follow ups from the c25k program. This one is called Ease into 10k. I belive there's also a "Bridge to 10k". Anyone else game?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: C25k ladies?

• I signed up for a 15k that's on Nov 5th as part of my "let's find something else to focus on other than the state of my ute" plan, post-m/c. 
    If that's about the same timeline as what you're training for, and if there's going to be a regular check-in or something, I'd be up for that, even if it's not the same distance. 

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• I think there was a post last week trying to figure out if there was going to be an exercise group vs C25K, but I haven't heard anything since then.  There are some that aren't going to push themselves as hard due to being KU and others were advised by their RE not to get their heartrate over a certain BPM so it's an evolving group.  I would think that you could check in with us if you'd like Wink

Congrats on the 10k!!  I'm signed up to run a half marathon in Feb, eeekkk!!!  Right now I'm on week 2 of a 27 week program to get me up to that distance.  3 miles flat no stopping this morning Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • imagelycih:
    I signed up for a 15k that's on Nov 5th as part of my "let's find something else to focus on other than the state of my ute" plan, post-m/c. 
    If that's about the same timeline as what you're training for, and if there's going to be a regular check-in or something, I'd be up for that, even if it's not the same distance. 

This is exactly what I did!! It has worked wonders for my state of mind, I truly hope it does the same for you.  I've met some wonderful friends while letting my sneakers beat the pavement.  (((big hugs)))

• Mine's Oct.30th. It's the Marine Corps Marathon 10k...hubby's doing the marathon...sigh maybe someday. My Edd is in Novemeber so that was kind of my focus too. I think the actual program I may have to motify a bit Irene messed up my time frame a abit.  I'd be down for a reg check in. Google Ease into 10k and let me know what you think?
  • imageamandachs:

I think there was a post last week trying to figure out if there was going to be an exercise group vs C25K, but I haven't heard anything since then.  There are some that aren't going to push themselves as hard due to being KU and others were advised by their RE not to get their heartrate over a certain BPM so it's an evolving group.  I would think that you could check in with us if you'd like Wink

Congrats on the 10k!!  I'm signed up to run a half marathon in Feb, eeekkk!!!  Right now I'm on week 2 of a 27 week program to get me up to that distance.  3 miles flat no stopping this morning Big Smile

Thanks Amanda. I totally skipped over this post, didn't see it. Id love to join you if you think that'd work adding us? Lych whatcha think? Awesome job going 3 miles straight. Are you doing the Disney Princess half. I'd love to someday...

• imageyogiwannabmom:
    imageamandachs:

I think there was a post last week trying to figure out if there was going to be an exercise group vs C25K, but I haven't heard anything since then.  There are some that aren't going to push themselves as hard due to being KU and others were advised by their RE not to get their heartrate over a certain BPM so it's an evolving group.  I would think that you could check in with us if you'd like Wink

Thanks Amanda. I totally skipped over this post, didn't see it. Id love to join you if you think that'd work adding us? Lych whatcha think? Awesome job going 3 miles straight. Are you doing the Disney Princess half. I'd love to someday...

Sure, sounds good to me!  Good luck with the running, ladies!

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"