March 2012 Moms

Random Factoids about yourself (GTKY)

Any random fact about yourself

Mine-

Even though DH hates candy and sugar I still feel the need to hoard my favorite sweets. My brother would always sneak my favorite treats. Old habits die hard.  I have fun dip in my panty drawer right now....and a giant laffy taffy hidden in my bathroom cabinet

GO!  

Re: Random Factoids about yourself (GTKY)

• I absolutely LOVE jewelry - necklaces, earrings, bracelets, EVERYTHING - but I never wear any... it just sparkles in my collection of jewelry boxes.
    Married: 10.28.04 1st M/C 2005 | 2nd M/C & D&C 2007 | 3rd M/C 2009 Pray this one is sticky!!! BFP: July 17, 2011 PCOS Mama IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • OMG. I LOVE Lauffy Taffy. Now I might go out and get some!

Random fact - I still can't believe I got pregnant right after the wedding and that hubby and I haven't even been together, since first date, a year and a half yet! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I collect moist towelettes! Well not really collect more like hoard, lol
    Madelyn and Allison born at 37 weeks on February 28, 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    My BFP Chart
  • imagebets1009:
    I collect moist towelettes! Well not really collect more like hoard, lol

I do the same thing with Starbucks straws. I never actually use them. But I have an entire drawer full of them unopened 

• I think the words "moist" and "crevice" should be removed from the dictionary.  They creep me out!  And I like ketchup on everything.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagechrissc34:
    I think the words "moist" and "crevice" should be removed from the dictionary.  They creep me out!  And I like ketchup on everything.

Totally agree...I know a lot of people that hate those words!

Random fact about me.....I have had my spleen, gallbladder, and tonsils all removed.  My family jokes that after the appendix I'm out of unnecessary organs!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My Husband and I are HUGE starwars nerds.  I have lots of tattoos and I was bit by a iguana on my lip at age 7 and still have a scar on my lip.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow, now I really want a Fun Dip. I used to buy them at the concession stand at my swimming pool all summer long.

And I hate the word moist too! My sixth grade science teacher said "moist" and "cheek cells" in a way that really grossed me out. I have no idea what it was.

I worked at McDonald's during the Beanie Baby craze and have all the Teenie Beanie Babies unopened and stored away in my parents' basement just in case they become popular again some day and I can sell them. The last time I was there, the elephant was open because my nephew needed it for some school project. I was irrationally upset at my mom for thinking that was okay, as if Beanie Babies will ever be worth anything again.

• I used to date one of Rob Zombie's roadies for a long time. At the end of our relationship, I was so sad to finally have to break up with him because I knew I would miss getting to hang out backstage and on the tour buses and stuff.

Rob and his wife are two of the nicest people.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"