June 2011 Moms

Cravings

Is anybody else having ridiculous cravings? It's worse than when I was pregnant. I want chocolate. All the time. 
DSC_0213 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Cravings

• I've been craving wine a lot this week...but that might be because DS was ridiculously fussy and waking constantly from Friday until Tuesday.  Big Smile
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have been having them way worse now than when I was pregnant.  My friend, who had a baby a week after me said the exact same thing for her too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes.  All I want are sweets.  Ice cream to be exact.  Way worse than when I was pregnant and just wanted fruit.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Me 2 on the chocolate!!  I can't get enough!!  Way worse now!!
  • ICE CREAM!!
  • Well I'm craving chocolate and ice cream so I guess I'm on track. Lol I didn't want to mention 2 before because I feel like a fattie! Lol
    DSC_0213 

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagehannahruth32:
    Me 2 on the chocolate!!  I can't get enough!!  Way worse now!!

oh yes!  i'm in the same boat.

• I sooooo want chocolate.  And cheese.  And milk with my cereal in the morning.  And cream in my coffee.  Can you tell I've given up dairy???  At least DS is a much happier baby! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I crave chocolate ALL the time. If we run out mama is not a happy camper.
  • Ice cream!!!! and sweets......it is SO BAD. I craved fruit while I was pregnant, now just want chocolate, cookies, cakes ets. Its awful. I went and bought 100 cal packs and skinny cow ice cream at the store and told DH I was trying to do better......that same day he came home with a dozen donuts.....EVIL I tell you!!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Pregnancy Ticker
  • If you guys want ice cream, there's a great deal on Edy's at Jewel.  2 for $6 plus there are coupons for $1 off 2 in the newspaper coupon inserts.  And if you buy 4, Edy's gives you $4 in catalina (those things that come out at the register).  So you buy 4 and end up paying $1.50 each - not bad!  I think the sale might end today though
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes! I want to eat carbs and sweets all the time. Mostly sweets. Which is funny since I hated everything sweet while I was pregnant!
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • I've been craving chocolate like crazy too. I just googled "postpartum food cravings" and found out that it's apparently very common for BFing women to crave sweets. But, I haven't been able to find out why yet. I am going to go make some chocolate chip cookies though. Those sound delicious!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary my read shelf:
    Tawny's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"