October 2011 Moms

Is this creepy?

Your doctor says you have a "tight vagina" while doing the cervical check.
DS 7/6/09
DD 9/4/11
EDD 9/1/15

Re: Is this creepy?

• Ewww...lol...he didn't wink at you when he said it did he??
  • I'd take it as a compliment. I have a pretty tight vag and at my first OB visit she commented.
  • Loading the player...
  • Male or female doctor?
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• imageHappyAardvark:
    Male or female doctor?

male.

My husband was there too. 

DS 7/6/09
    DD 9/4/11
    EDD 9/1/15
  • imageOUKap:

imageHappyAardvark:
    Male or female doctor?

male.

My husband was there too. 

Yeah completely creepy.
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• That's creepy and unprofessional.

Buuuut I would go ahead and be extremely flattered. I mean, if anyone knows a tight vag it's this guy. And he sees teenagers too. So for yours to be tight enough to comment on...dang girl.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Gross. Sounds like a creep.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He shall direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

• Ha, I don't think it is creepy. But then again my midwife raves about the strength of my pelvic floor. I mean I guess he could have used different words, but I assume that is what he meant.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSuperDeDuper:

LOL  Big Smile  Good point, pearblossem!  But yes, it's still creepy.  Those are thoughts he should keep to himself.  Good grief!

This.  What is the point in even sharing this little tidbit?  Unnecessary.  

• Yes!

My old OB told me during my breast exam I had a nice tan. That creeped me out. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSweetpea1718:

Yes!

My old OB told me during my breast exam I had a nice tan. That creeped me out. 

See I think this is creepier! At least there are like medical reasons why having a tight vagina can be good and it is at least related to his profession. A nice tan if not related to an OB's field of work, and IMO not something a medical professional should be endorsing (no offense, if it just that they aren't exactly something the medical community supports).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagefreckleface77:
    Ewww...lol...he didn't wink at you when he said it did he??

Haha, that would have been hilarious! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"