March 2012 Moms
Options

Let the shopping begin!

Today was our 12 week u/s and everything looked good our baby was jumping around and waving its hands. Generally just going crazy!

So as of today my hubs has taken me off baby shopping restriction!

What was the first thing you bought for baby?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Let the shopping begin!

• Options

with DS the first thing I bought was a travel system but I think I waited until after our 20 week u/s.

Given we don't need many "big" things this time around I will probably wait until after 20 weeks again so I can buy clothes if its a girl.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    With DS (my first) I was just so excited I bought some unisex onsies and blankets. The big things came later because they were gifts from my parents for our shower or I used gift cards from my shower to buy them. I understand the want to buy things though! I haven't bought anything for this little one yet - the only thing we will really need is clothes if it's a girl. I'll probably wait until 20 weeks this time around.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The first thing I bought was a chic diaper bag. We have since purchased furniture since we would be getting the same color no matter the gender. The furniture is also going to take a month or so to come in. I am definitely want to buy more though!
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker TTC since Dec 2009 BFP #1-11/19/10 , 12/30/10- Blighted Ovum, 1/2/11- D&C BFP #2- 7/2/11 EDD 3/11/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"