1st Trimester

Beyonce only 3 months??

Did anyone else hear that Beyonce was only 3 months along?... She is sooo showing and a lot! I'm 9 weeks and I don't have any type of bump.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Beyonce only 3 months??

• I heard on E! that she's due in February so depending on if she's due in the beginning or end of the month, she's around 3months, 4 at the very latest?  If my math skills are functioning tonight...
    Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
  • WOW~ no way! I was trying to "guess" how far along she was. My guess was 20-25 weeks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe she had on a bump enhancer? I didn't see the actual performance but my mom saw it and guessed she was like 5 months.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• imagecosmodawlitan:
    Maybe she had on a bump enhancer? I didn't see the actual performance but my mom saw it and guessed she was like 5 months.

This made me giggle at first, but actually it makes sense.  If they wanted to do a special reveal like they did, they might have needed to pad her a little bit to make it look good. 

ETA:  Also, if she is due at the beginning of Feb., she could be 16 or 17 weeks. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagePatella1129:

ETA:  Also, if she is due at the beginning of Feb., she could be 16 or 17 weeks. 

It's possible then.  I didn't see how big her bump looked but with my first, I was showing at 15 weeks, strangers could tell.  Everyone carries differently.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Showbizspy.com is reporting that she is due mid-April. She may not be as far along as everyone thinks...
  • imagekathabus:
    Showbizspy.com is reporting that she is due mid-April. She may not be as far along as everyone thinks...

That article is from last October, so unless she's been pregnant for over a year already, it didn't quite get it right. Recent articles say the due date is in February.

• imagePatella1129:

imagecosmodawlitan:
    Maybe she had on a bump enhancer? I didn't see the actual performance but my mom saw it and guessed she was like 5 months.

This made me giggle at first, but actually it makes sense.  If they wanted to do a special reveal like they did, they might have needed to pad her a little bit to make it look good. 

Haha yeah, I was laughing as I typed it...but it's show business. Nothing is real on those people anyway! Something is always enhanced. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• This post edited by moderator to remove hyperlink spam.
  • imagesweet melissa photography:
    WOW~ no way! I was trying to "guess" how far along she was. My guess was 20-25 weeks!

Your siggy pic is awesome.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • You can get a bump enhancer?!? I've never heard of such a thing! Although I noticed that all the pregnant women on TV never gain any weight anywhere except the bump, so they must be using something like that.

Maybe she has multiples! Jay Z is over 40 and they have tons of money, so it's possible that they used some kind of sperm screening fertility therapy, maybe?

• When I saw her I thought she looked about 3months. The rest of you ladies are lucky. My stomach popped out like a thermometer in a Thanksgiving tukey.  I've been in marternity clothes for awhile because of my bump.
  • Maybe she is having multiples!? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have a friend who is due mid February as well and her bump was just as big as Beyonce's if not bigger.. lol
  • I think she's further than that and is just saying February to throw everyone off.
    Little Lurky, born 2008
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Priss28King is wise.--"Lurky, you are so mean... but always so on point!" Mean Girls Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Lulu, do you think she's worried about the paparazzi stalking her delivery room? Can they do that?!? I guess I'd lie about my due date if I thought a bunch of creeps with cameras were going to set the flash off in my baby's face the second I stepped outside.
  • A man being older makes no difference really. But it is possible that they have multiples for whatever reason. They've been together for a long time, so they may have needed to get some help. 

She didn't look that big to me. And she's super thin. So maybe she popped early and because she's thin it looks bigger, but I bet Mid-Feb is about right.

BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"