January 2011 Moms

CP: Baths

How often does LO get a bath?[Poll]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: CP: Baths

• Yo, if you post one more CP that I can't participate in I'm comin' down to Georgia! What is up with my computer??

We give one every night as part of bath time routine, but only soap every other day unless he's super sticky/smelly. 

• imageMrsLynnyD:

Yo, if you post one more CP that I can't participate in I'm comin' down to Georgia! What is up with my computer??

We give one every night as part of bath time routine, but only soap every other day unless he's super sticky/smelly. 

That's all I need to do for a GTG?! *runs off to post another CP* J/k (I am a CP addict though)

• Loading the player...
  • I have no idea how to even make a clicky poll. How do you do it?

We used to do baths every few days...but now it is everyday. He gets so disgusting after eating 3 meals..and his icky poops..I have to bathe him. But I don't shampoo his hair or use a lot of soap everyday. I save the super scrub down for Sundays. 

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We started bathtime as a bedtime routine for Aiden every night. So we ended up doing the same for Emily. She can be completely tired/cranky, put her in the bath and she's so happy. The minute we take her out she is pissed at the world because she knows it's time for bottle and bedtime. Aiden was the same way. I wish I had thought of a different routine to start with because sometimes the bath gets old every night. Of course my dirty toddler needs it anyway, and they do love bath time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekarohrig:
    We started bathtime as a bedtime routine for Aiden every night. So we ended up doing the same for Emily. She can be completely tired/cranky, put her in the bath and she's so happy. The minute we take her out she is pissed at the world because she knows it's time for bottle and bedtime. Aiden was the same way. I wish I had thought of a different routine to start with because sometimes the bath gets old every night. Of course my dirty toddler needs it anyway, and they do love bath time.

DD's fine up until the point where you put clothes on her and she freaks the eff out. We do everything else first (lotion, hair brush, diaper) and then dress her at the last possible minute because the crying is just rediculous sometimes. The girl loooooves being naked.

• Both of my kids get a bath every single day.  DD plays outside alot, sos he is really dirty and sweaty by the time we come in.  DS drools all over the place, and his neck is always sticky from eating.  I just feel like he is dirty if I don't bathe him.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"