April 2012 Moms
Options

I am way too emotional for this:

This is what my best friend posted on my facebook today, and she knows how emotional I've been lately so I'm sure she got a kick out of it.

"It took me 21 years to figure out why I had to be born an only child and I finally figured it out. God knew exactly what he was doing by making me an only child and giving me the choice to pick who my sister would be. He also knew exactly what he was doing when he had us grow up two houses from each other. I am so excited that I get to me an aunt and that you and Mark are including me in this experience. That baby couldn't be more lucky in having you two as parents! I cannot wait to spoil, babysit, and love the crap out of this kid!! I want you to know that I am here EVERY single step of the way. Doctors appointments, shopping, middle of the night cravings, backaches, and morning sickness. I know that me moving down the hill has made it shitty but don't even not call because I'm down here. I will drive across country if you needed me too!! I love you so much sister!!!! ?"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I am way too emotional for this:

• Options
    That is so sweet! I'd have lost it.
  • Options

imageadamstodrake:
    That is so sweet! I'd have lost it.

I definitely did, to the point it made my nose run. Ahhh, hormones!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is sweet. You are lucky to have a friend like that!
    Married 9/19/09
    BFP#1 05/19/10 M/C 6/4/10 d/x threatened m/c 6/6/10 m/c confirmed
    BFP#2 10/26/10 M/C 11/01/10
    BFP#3 11/28/10 C/P 11/29/10
    BFP#4 02/23/11 M/C 3/1/11
    BFP#5 08/13/11 EDD 04/27/12 Beta @11DPO 8.79 Beta @13DPO 36 Beta @17DPO 179 Beta @20DPO 679!! 6w3d hb 116 bpm! 8w3d hb 164 bpm! 10w4d hb 177-187 NT scan 12w2d hb 173-everything looks great! 14w4d-everything still looks great! A/S scheduled for 12/12!
    Our rainbow baby is here!! Emmalynn Anne born 4/27/12 via unplanned c-section
    BFP#6 Surprise! Here comes baby #2! Harper Elizabeth born 12/17/13 via c-section
  • Options
    Wow! That made me teary. I have an only child best friend, and I would do all those things for her. I finally get to tell her tomorrow she's going to be an aunt, even if we live on opposite coasts. Hold on to that friend!
  • Options
    That got me teary eyed :( that is too freaking sweet! You are SO lucky to have a friend like that!!
     BabyFetus Ticker 
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I don't even know your friend and I had tears rolling down my cheek on my train into work.
    Kellen 4.27.12 Miller 6.30.13 Baby #3 edd 9.7.15
  • Options
    Too sweet! You are so lucky to have a friend like that!  :)
  • Options
    That is so so sweet.  You are very lucky to have her in your life.  I wish I had someone like that in my life.
    Photobucket
    DD#1 9-4-04 *** DD#2 10-15-07
    BFP#3 10-25-10 *EDD 7/1/11 * missed m/c @ 13w3d
    BFP#4 7-30-11 *EDD 4/8/12 ~ DD#3 born 4/4/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just cried reading it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"